SBrecovery wont stick

bentobox

Reaction score
Im having some issues. I rooted my droid with dmupdater and then flashed .0.99.3b with it then rebooted and did nandroid backup and then booted fully. Next thing i know dm updater wants to flash the .0.99.3b image again so i click yes. it does. Now when ever i reboot sbrecovery is there but then i boot up all the way, its gone. and dm updater has to flash it again. every time i restart it gets rid of its self. this is getting very annoying becuase i unrooted last time for this same reason. I even went as far as out of the box yesterday to root again today. Any help will be appreciated

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im having some issues. I rooted my droid with dmupdater and then flashed .0.99.3b with it then rebooted and did nandroid backup and then booted fully. Next thing i know dm updater wants to flash the .0.99.3b image again so i click yes. it does. Now when ever i reboot sbrecovery is there but then i boot up all the way, its gone. and dm updater has to flash it again. every time i restart it gets rid of its self. this is getting very annoying becuase i unrooted last time for this same reason. I even went as far as out of the box yesterday to root again today. Any help will be appreciated
All I can think of is flashing SPRecovery the old fashion way. Follow THIS guide starting at step 9 and stopping at 26. That should flash SPRcovery onto your phone, and if it doesn't stick then, then I don't know. I have never heard of someone having a problem like that.