boot loop and no recovery??

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
ok so i posted this before and just tried again but with no luck.
got a droid from veriozn got activated and got the update to 2.1 right away.
used sbfile to flash back to 2.0.1 last time i did the steps manually rooted installed sprecvovery. then installed bbv9 then wouldnt get passed moto sign and couldnt boot into and previous restores i made either. phones worked fine until flashing the rom.
well this time i rooted and flashed sprecovery with dmupdater then tried again to install bbv9 and same thing after performing a nandroid to that trying a nandroid to v7 and perfrom restores to backups everything gets stuck at moto sign which again had to flash with sbfile to get it working again?????anyone know why this is happening???? oh yeah and during the process the update kept coming through which i kept hitting install later

Last edited:
OP
A

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
yeah i didnt use rom manager or mm so i dont know thats weird. Im wondering if it has something to do with maybe the verizon tech doing the update when he got the phone did that happen to you? and theres a new sbf file and a new way to root 2.1 using this way so i may give that a try soon im not sure.

And you said it hasnt happened since did you end up rooting and trying a different rom? or are you running stock still

Last edited: