rooted droid wiht set cpu

bentobox

Reaction score
I rooted my droid, i have set cpu installed. i went threw steps with DM Updater and all i did was use it to root and that was it. Im still on the stock 2.0.1 and rooted. I dont plan on flashing any roms and if i do i will for sure do a nandroid back up and everything. As my phone is (rooted 2.0.1) should i install the sbrecovery and what not to backup my stuff even though im not going to install a rom? Only rooted sting i have put on is the set cpu and thats it.

OP
B

bentobox

Reaction score
Edit

A second question, if i want to unroot how do i do that? just go and download the unroot.zip and name it update and then update it from recovery?

is me just being rooted with underclock with no roms at a rick of brickage.

scoder

Reaction score
A second question, if i want to unroot how do i do that? just go and download the unroot.zip and name it update and then update it from recovery?

is me just being rooted with underclock with no roms at a rick of brickage.

Install recovery and run a nandroid backup just in the event something happens. It's a huge life saver at the cost of a small amount of space off your SD card.

DM updater makes it simple to go back to stock. After it installs recovery, you can touch where it says "DroidMod 1.0" and it will ask what you want to do: go back to stock or flash the DM 1.0 rom.