Save all contact info to Google

alienware777

Reaction score
Ok so the android system is able to take your Google contacts and your Facebook contacts and merge them together so that you have one large list on your phone. It will put picture, numbers, emails and more and they will all be merged with your Google info. However, it stays on your phone. What I want to do is save all the information that android has gathered, and upload it onto my Google account. So far I have not found a simple good way to do this, and I was wondering if any of you have. I feel like its such a small task and an easy answer, but I'm struggling. Thanks for any help that you all have :)

OP
A

alienware777

Reaction score
do you have the contacts synced in account management?

Ya, they all sync to my phone perfectly. My problem is that I want to upload all the data from facebook and other sites to Google.

deputc26

Reaction score
Dude this is a good question, I would like to know the answer too.

OP
A

alienware777

Reaction score
Dude this is a good question, I would like to know the answer too.

I know man this is such a simple but much wanted idea I imagine.

I guess I should say that I found this, but its not what I need. In your contacts you can press menu then Import/Export, but all it does it take the names and numbers. I want pictures and the rest as well.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Bumps everyday is not needed.

ruifrsilva

Reaction score
Bumping since I'm looking for an answer also... Syncing the contacts b-days on facebook to my calendar would be nice too.

oldmankdude

Reaction score
Bumping again since I'm looking for the same thing... having to manually transfer everything is slightly annoying.

Is this even a feature supported by android?

OP
A

alienware777

Reaction score
One more bump in hopes that someone new will see this and know whats up?