Saving New Facebook Contact Information to Gmail Account...

Mizzou711

Reaction score
Saving or Syncing Facebook Contact Information to Gmail Account...

After you sync your facebook account with your contacts on the droid, is there a way to save any NEW contact information your phone picks up from the facebook account to your Gmail account automatically?

This is also after you've sync'd your phone contacts and information with your gmail account.

Example:
You have John Doe in your contacts and his phone number.

After you sync the droid with his facebook profile, his email([email protected]) pops up in his contact information on the droid.

But when you go to his Gmail profile, that new email is not showing up...is there a way to sync that new information?

Last edited:

unicyco

Reaction score
Same problem

I have the same problem. For example, some contacts are not in my Google Contacts, only in Facebook. They show up on my phone, but do not get added to Google Contacts. Also, some Facebook contacts have extra info (phone #'s, email addresses) that is not in my Google Contacts. This info does not get synced to Google Contacts.

Is there any way to force Google Contacts to sync with Facebook Contacts and upload everything to Google Contacts? Everything syncs to the phone, but I want it to then sync everything on the phone to Google Contacts.