Samsung Officially Launches the Quad-Core Galaxy Note II at IFA

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
tgyberg said:
Well they sold over 7 million Note 1's so you better start a poll to find out!

I'm just all for a phone that's as big as possible that fits in standard Jean pockets. Having something smaller is nice for portability I guess, but for many people like my self as long as it fits in pockets that's good enough for them. I have tried phones with big screens and liked them, have you? Once you get a big screen its hard to go back. A tablet would be ideal for a lot of people, but you need a special place to carry it and it can't make phone calls. A note size phone just makes sense for a lot of peoples lifestyles.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

huskur

Reaction score
I'm just all for a phone that's as big as possible that fits in standard Jean pockets. Having something smaller is nice for portability I guess, but for many people like my self as long as it fits in pockets that's good enough for them. I have tried phones with big screens and liked them, have you? Once you get a big screen its hard to go back. A tablet would be ideal for a lot of people, but you need a special place to carry it and it can't make phone calls. A note size phone just makes sense for a lot of peoples lifestyles.

Total agreement. It is what it is....a phone that is also a small tablet. Perfect for my needs. As I said before, if my Nexus 7 could make phone calls it would be perfect!!!:biggrin:

jgmecarter

Reaction score
http://bit.ly/Ok4wGM

I hope this is true I was starting to thing Verizon might not get it because of the LG intuition and that rumored HTC phablet. But I guess Verizon is going to give us a lot of options

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Vzw looks to unleash an onslaught on Lte devices this winter. Now im curious how they going to space the releases.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
drew96dawg said:
Most likely every 15 days

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Where do you get that from?