Samsung Nexus Prime first live shot leaks!

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
She's well aware of my tech obsession.

She's like: "Nexus Prime? Isn't that a transformer?" I just shake my head :)

Pffft! At least she knew enough to say that... My Wife looks at me like I'm speaking Swahili when it comes to Tech stuff. Hell, I just got her into a "real" cell phone with a slide out keyboard and have got her texting finally. When I start talking about getting a new phone she says: "do you really need a new one!? What's wrong with the one you have!??" To which I simply reply: " I don't ask you if you need another pair of shoes do I!?"

sb1831

Reaction score
Please explain?

Without getting too technical, the picture is saved at a known error rate and then compared with the original picture. Because of the known algorithm the jpeg format uses, multiple saves will result in areas that have been saved at the same time showing the same amount of error introduced during the save. When a new object is added, and especially in photoshop when multiple layers are merged, and then saved the resulting pixels will haves lesser amounts of error introduced when compared to those of the original picture. It's easier to understand it if you just google it really.

Long story short, the photo has been doctored.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
the pic was processed in photoshop CS5.....you can easily fake that in CS5

EXIF info

GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5 Windows

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Basically the more colorful the forensic error result picture is (the bottom pic in the link...just for reference), the more likely it is that you are looking at a photoshop,