Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
The above image is just a concept render found randomly on the web.
Last year, the Samsung Galaxy S5 wasn't a big hit for Samsung. It wasn't exactly a flop, but it sold in far fewer numbers than Sammy had predicted and was actually less successful than the previous generation Galaxy S4. This year, Samsung wants to make sure that doesn't happen again, so they are apparently throwing just about everything they can at the wall to see what will stick with the Galaxy S6.
Here's a detailed breakdown of the latest leaked specs and features for the South Korean flagship smartphone:
- 64-bit eight-core 14nm CPU which is 50% faster
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a 577ppi density, stunning outdoor visibility, super dim mode for late night.
- A huge 20 megapixel OIS camera sensor and a 5 megapixel f/1.8 front-facing camera with real-time HDR
- 32 / 64 / 128GB of storage
- 2550mAh battery
- Built-in wireless charging
- Four hours of usage on a 10 minute charge
- Quick connect charging
- Samsung Pay: works with 90% of existing magnetic stripe payment terminals, and NFC payment terminals
- Metal and glass body
- Gorilla Glass 4
- Cat 6 LTE
Of course, nothing is confirmed until Samsung actually gives us the big reveal in March. Stay tuned as we bring you any breaking intel right up until we share those final details during their press event.