Samsung Galaxy Nexus Cases Arrive at Verizon Stores

diggy488

Reaction score
Based on the videos/pics of the GNex, I think I will end up getting a case, mainly due to the fact that the camera lens protrudes from the back of the phone slightly. When laying the phone on a surface, the glass could be more prone to scratches. What do you all think? (click to enlarge)

View attachment 42408

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Based on the videos/pics of the GNex, I think I will end up getting a case, mainly due to the fact that the camera lens protrudes from the back of the phone slightly. When laying the phone on a surface, the glass could be more prone to scratches. What do you all think? (click to enlarge)

View attachment 42408

A case is always a good idea and I will probably eventually get one to protect my baby. However, to address your concern, I believe they designed it so the camera will lay flat (be protected in a way) while on its back.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
A case is always a good idea and I will probably eventually get one to protect my baby. However, to address your concern, I believe they designed it so the camera will lay flat (be protected in a way) while on its back.
I wish I could order my otter box case now,so ill have it so I can keep my baby warm n the cold days ahead.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was told it will be released on the 21st of this month by a Verizon store Rep!!! That is when it will be in the stores Also he told me that I can pre order for it in the store today but in their system it is no mention of it being 16GB or 32GB. So I did not want to take a chance and pre order and get the 16GB I want the 32GB.
Sounds like ur Verizon Rep is on top of his game,unlike alot of them.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was told it will be released on the 21st of this month by a Verizon store Rep!!! That is when it will be in the stores Also he told me that I can pre order for it in the store today but in their system it is no mention of it being 16GB or 32GB. So I did not want to take a chance and pre order and get the 16GB I want the 32GB.
Whats been up Preach,havent talked with u n a while,I pray all is well with u and urs.