Verizon Galaxy Nexus Release Date?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's start talking Galaxy Nexus release dates! All we heard last night was a November release, let us know your best guest for the official launch.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you believe the latest Verizon Roadmap, it will be November 10th alongside the Rezound and the Razr

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hate to be a downer, but lets not put the cart before the horse. How about we get confirmation that Verizon is actually getting this device. There's a ton of rumors that have me and everyone else very excited for this, but not a single bit of confirmation from Big Red. I sure hope that Verizon Roadmap is real!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I hate to be a downer, but lets not put the cart before the horse. How about we get confirmation that Verizon is actually getting this device. There's a ton of rumors that have me and everyone else very excited for this, but not a single bit of confirmation from Big Red. I sure hope that Verizon Roadmap is real!

The logo on the back of one of the phones during the presentation is the Verizon 4G logo. Verizon is getting the phone.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I do wonder why they didn't announce pricing and release last night though. Maybe don't have all the particulars quite nailed down.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The phone that they had on the rail for the time lapse photography had the Verizon 4G emblem on it. The guy that said he had a hands on a few days ago said he used it on Verizon 4G (if you can trust him). The Verizon roadmap has it listed. They did not not announce Verizon because they didn't announce any carriers. So no, it hasn't been announced :D. I feel like there should be another event here in the states where they say "Oh yeah, here are the carriers, the prices, and oh, by the way, Verizon get's it first and has all these extra cool features like a touch sensitive bezel and 1.5 ghz processor and yada yada yada".

Hey! A man can dream.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
verizon-launches-updated-600x350-540x315.png
how's that for confirmation?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
The phone that they had on the rail for the time lapse photography had the Verizon 4G emblem on it.

Good point, I completely forgot about that.

I guess deep down inside I have an overwhelming distrust of all things Verizon. I refuse to underestimate their ability to completely disappoint us with this phone. I need concrete specs and a release date directly from them :)

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score

I guess deep down inside I have an overwhelming distrust of all things Verizon. I refuse to underestimate their ability to completely disappoint us with this phone. I need concrete specs and a release date directly from them :)

I need official confirmation that this is on VZW.. if so, count me in.. this phone looks pretty rad. :D

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score

just watched the presentation on the vid cam.. i did not see any 4g emblem