Sale on Verizon 2150 mAh battery on Verizon Website

OP
jkhonea

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Yes, for USB, download PDANet. That works really good. And rooting is really not as painful as I thought. Couple really good sets of directions. I went from swearing to never rooting to just uploading Froyo on my first ROM. Loving it. If you're careful, it really isn't bad.

Grettski

Reaction score
Outstanding! Mine is due here anytime. Can't wait.

Jk, just wanted to fill you in on the rest of the day about the battery. I watched the news at lunch for about a half hour, lots of email and texted in the afternoon, left work at 5:30 with 68%. Im sold on the 2150. I did charge it a bit different, no idea if that helped. Good luck with yours!

OP
jkhonea

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
So far mine has really been holding up great. Just did the initial charge on it and then have been running the phone damn near constantly flashing ROM's, updating the system, streaming, everything. I'll gauge normal use tomorrow, but it's looking outstanding. Worth the size. One of my big tests will be seeing how it will do on wifi tether for the iPad streaming.

Grettski

Reaction score
So far mine has really been holding up great. Just did the initial charge on it and then have been running the phone damn near constantly flashing ROM's, updating the system, streaming, everything. I'll gauge normal use tomorrow, but it's looking outstanding. Worth the size. One of my big tests will be seeing how it will do on wifi tether for the iPad streaming.

Let me know how that goes. I did find a way to get more juice in the battery last night. Its probly posted on here somewhere but I havent seen it yet. I doubt I came up with anything new. Good luck tomorrow!

Grettski

Reaction score
Let me guess. Charged it till it was green, turned the power off, unplugged it and plugged it back in until it was green again. Am I warm? :D

Close! Like I said I didnt invent anything here. I worked a lot with electricity in the AF. I charged it to green while it was on. Then left it on and plugged in for about an hour to let the battery cool. While it was still plugged in I shut it off. At the end of the shutdown it stops the charge. Then it starts it again. Both the Dincs charged for almost 2 more hours till I saw green again. I did it when I got home tonight and mine has been at 100% for 2 hours with minimal use. But even in standby Ive never seen 100% for 2 hours. Maybe its just luck, or a glitch. I dont know, but I aint questioning it! :icon_ banana:
good luck with the new battery!