Sale on Verizon 2150 mAh battery on Verizon Website

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
For any on the fence about an additional battery, I just ordered the Verizon 2150 battery from their site. There is a sale running cutting the price by 30%. So instead of $59.99, got it for $41.99. Healthy saving. Yes, when I use it the Seidio case won't work, but since I have the wifi tether set up for the iPad now, I'd like the extra juice. I'll also drop a note to Seidio mentioning adding another case.

This includes overnight shipping for orders put in before 4:30 local time. Not a bad savings. If you can give up the case for now, might wanna jump on this. Will add a hair more size to the phone, but doesn't look like it will extend the back much more than what it is with the Innocase now.

lewblue83

Reaction score
i decided i wanted in on this deal. so after i added that and the Speck case for it. it applied some glitch discount. MEGA FREEBIE!!! i called verizon and they honored the mistake.

screen shot for proof!

freeaccessories.jpg

lewblue83

Reaction score
You're friggin' kidding me! If that goes through, I'd recommend you go play the lottery!

oh it definitely went through, i called verizon and did it over the phone and got a confirmation number

bkrickles

Reaction score
good find of the discount code. I just ordered and used my $25 gift card that I received for my dinc delivery delay. With taxes I paid $20 out of pocket, so I'm a happy camper. Didn't know what to get with that damn gift card anyway as I already had all the accessories I needed.
I'm sure the battery will be an improvement, but I'll have to figure out what to do about protection as I have a seido innocase II and love it (had one for my storm too).
Anyway thanks again

If anyone knows of a cheap cover for this, I'd love to know about it.

Grettski

Reaction score
I just got my Inc yesterday, one for me and one for my wife. Free upgrade but they were "refurbished". They shipped with the 2150 batteries. They came with the backs . Not sure if its the same one you bought. My phone has been off the charger since 6 AM. Moderate use, 15 texts, bout 15 minutes of web time. My battery is at 94% and its 10:10.

Slothead

Reaction score
For any on the fence about an additional battery, I just ordered the Verizon 2150 battery from their site. There is a sale running cutting the price by 30%. So instead of $59.99, got it for $41.99. Healthy saving. Yes, when I use it the Seidio case won't work, but since I have the wifi tether set up for the iPad now, I'd like the extra juice. I'll also drop a note to Seidio mentioning adding another case.
jkhonea, Are you referring to the Droid 1? and if so, how does it wifi tether to the iPad? I want to do this (I don't want to pay $130 for the iPad 3G or the extra data service) if I can tether - either by wifi or USB - to the Droid.

TIA

OP
jkhonea

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I'm referring to the Incredible, but its the same for the Droid 1. I just rooted and installed the wifi tether app. Works like a charm. I got the iPad with wifi only expressly for this purpose. Already tried tethering the iPad and the MacBook Pro and works beautifully.