S5 Just Got Lollipop, Turbo Next?

Rogus

Reaction score
Motorola to release bug-free Android 5.0 Lollipop Update for Droid Turbo, Moto G, Moto X in Feb 2105
Reported by: `Customs Today Report February 2, 2015

SEOUL: Motorola engineer Luciaono Carvalho revealed earlier this week that the new Android 5.0 Lollipop update will become available to all Motorola devices from 2013 to 2014, Load The Game reports, mentioning that hopes are high about the release date version being bug-free.

It's really old news but this report just came out today.

Last edited:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Thanks for the heads up!
While I won't be updating just yet, this it's a great sign for Verizon customers. 4.4.4 was released on Verizon flagship models before all the other carriers, and now they get Lollipop before the everyone else. (Samsung models)
Looks like Verizon is finally getting it's act together with timely OS updates.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Well the good news is that your Note 4 should be next.
Not until they figure out the Gear VR crap. Maybe I'll break down and get one with my tax return. At least then I can enjoy playing with the reason why the update is delayed...That almost makes sense, right?

GAstorino

Reaction score
Just got the Lollipop 5.0 download from Verizon here in Oregon. Had to do manual check for updates and was there in 2 downloads.

GAstorino

Reaction score
Yes. It did it in 2 downloads. Apparently first one to get some apps ready and then second to firm it up and update everything else. Total about 1/2 hour to do completely.