S4

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Why fix what's not broken? My S3 is great and does everything I need plus more. I don't plan on opening a new line or paying a termination fee for a new phone that I don't need.

Now say when my S3 upgrade is available, then I will undoubtedly be upgrading to (most likely) the S5.

ktklein72

Reaction score
Well I'm still on a Moto Droid X2 with locked bootloader ruuning GB 2.3, so it's safe to say the S4 is most likely in my future.

I'm curious why the picture in the article you linked to shows the S-Pen. Is the S4 supposed to include the S-Pen? I didn't think it did.

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
X2?

*shudders*

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Well I'm still on a Moto Droid X2 with locked bootloader ruuning GB 2.3, so it's safe to say the S4 is most likely in my future.

I'm curious why the picture in the article you linked to shows the S-Pen. Is the S4 supposed to include the S-Pen? I didn't think it did.

Some rumors say that it will have a S pen but I don't think that it will. In my opinion they need to keep the S pen with the note line.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Some rumors say that it will have a S pen but I don't think that it will. In my opinion they need to keep the S pen with the note line.

I really doubt the S4 will have a S-Pen. Beyond screen size, the S-Pen is the major defining feature that sets the Note 2 apart. Samsung wouldn't want to take their two premiere lines and essentially merge them into one.

I'm sure the S4 will be a stellar device, but I doubt it will really see a huge leap forward from the S3. The biggest noticeable difference will probably be the screen (slightly larger, higher resolution), but even that won't be something that blows away the S3. Personally, the biggest interest I have in the S4 is to get a few basic ideas of what might happen with the Note 3. :biggrin:

ktklein72

Reaction score
I didn't think /expect it to have one because I too thought it would remain exclusive to the Note line. I'll just be happy to get one and move off the X2.

Sent from my Eclipsed DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2.4.11

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Does anyone think that the S4 might have a bendable screen? Or one like they showed in Vegas last month

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Doubtful on the screen, too soon to be implemented. Maybe the S5 or the Note 4 though...