S4 Cases

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
DBA Cases has the S4 Ultra's and Thin Grips just out. With the Ultra's you can choose any of 42 color combinations on the website. Some of the best cases you will see Best Phone Cases | Screen Protectors, Samsung Cases, & iPhone Cases | DBA Cases | DBA Cases, Inc.

Code "Olympics" gets you 20% off for a limited time.

996640.jpg

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
DBA Cases has the S4 Ultra's and Thin Grips just out. With the Ultra's you can choose any of 42 color combinations on the website. Some of the best cases you will see Best Phone Cases | Screen Protectors, Samsung Cases, & iPhone Cases | DBA Cases | DBA Cases, Inc.

Code "Olympics" gets you 20% off for a limited time.

View attachment 63672

Interesting in that you can have more color options. How about the feel, is that plastic on plastic going to be too slippery? Or is the TPU rubbery feeling? And if it is how much lint does it attract?

Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience /advise on a good case that does not affect signal strength? I've tried an otterbox defender (which I did not like way too bulky) and an Incipio dualpro (which I absolutely love) but both caused significant signal drop in areas with an already weaker vzw signal. In strong signal areas, no difference.

I also have a very simple Speck case that does not affect signal, but I just don't like it as much.

There seems to be some strong love for some cases I haven't tried in this thread, but I just didn't see any opinions one way or the other regarding signal.

Thanks in advance!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Got a Spigen Slim Armor that I use quite often but not all the time, it really like it.

Doesn't add much bulk and protects the phone well. Looks good too imo

Sent from my Galaxy s4 via Tapatalk 4

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience /advise on a good case that does not affect signal strength? I've tried an otterbox defender (which I did not like way too bulky) and an Incipio dualpro (which I absolutely love) but both caused significant signal drop in areas with an already weaker vzw signal. In strong signal areas, no difference.

I also have a very simple Speck case that does not affect signal, but I just don't like it as much.

There seems to be some strong love for some cases I haven't tried in this thread, but I just didn't see any opinions one way or the other regarding signal.

Thanks in advance!

Try the urban armor gear case. It's fantastic.

micahjbrooks1991

Reaction score
I used to have the otterbox defender for my iphone 5, but it was so annoyingly bulky I had to get something slimmer. I went with the shocksuit from body glove mobile and couldn't be happier. It provides the same level of protection, but doesn't look like you're carrying around a brick. They also make different models of the shocksuit for basically every different type of phone. The other thing is they're about 30 bucks, but I got it shipped for free and took off another 20% off with the code JP20 on their website.
Mobile Phone Cases by Body Glove Mobile

androidify

Reaction score
Spigen neo hybrid is a top notch case that looks and feels awesome.

BadeMillsap

Reaction score
+1 on Dba cases ULTRA... Just got mine... Great fit, looks great, feels good in hand and add very little weight /bulk. Color options are a great plus!

Sent from my Galaxy S4

davidwilp

Reaction score
Just ordered the S4 today. I am thinking of the Seidio Active (which I use for my Thunderbolt) or the Otterbox Defender.

jamaca

Reaction score
]I used this one before.P1000689 rss.jpg

Attachments

• P1000840ss.jpg
    P1000840ss.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 401
  • 2013-05-07 14.19.47.jpg
    2013-05-07 14.19.47.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 1,106
  • P1000693ss.jpg
    P1000693ss.jpg