Protect That Shiny S4 With Some Slim Armor From Spigen

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
Spigen-Slim-Armor-Case-Header-730x730.jpg

Over time I’ve come to find some really great cases and of course some that aren’t so great. In fact, stay tuned later this week as I’ve got another case review rant that you won’t want to miss. But that’s a post for another day so let’s talk about what I’m reviewing today. The Slim Armor case by Spigen, which is a company a lot of people know for their great screen protectors. As you can see by the large image up top, it comes in several colors. The one I’m reviewing is the crimson red one for the Samsung Galaxy S4.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

jrp

Reaction score

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Picked up a Slim Armor during a flash sale over at Amazon. It's a great case that protects well and I have no worries when my phone is in the case when I'm outdoors doing different activities.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Make sure you buy things from Spigen or they will not honor any type of warranty. Just so you guys know.

I do not work from them, ive just been burned by them in regards to their glas.t screen protector.

There are some requirements for Warranty:
  • Close-up photo of defected item, defected area
  • Full name used on purchase
  • Order # with full name of the product purchased
  • Shipping Address
After it’s approved for defect review, we require the item to be returned back to us for a refund and we will provide return postage for the defected item (US only).Refund Process could take up to 1~2 weeks after item was received to process.Defective items are sent to our R&D department for review. After we receive the defected item, we will issue a refund to your original payment method.

Only items purchased from Spigen.com will be eligible for this warranty

If the customer had purchased from our authorize reseller please contact them for their own policies.

If the item had been purchased from non-authorized reseller, it will not be eligible for any of warranties.

*** ALL SALE AND PROMOTIONAL ITEMS will not be eligible for Returns, Exchanges, and/or Warranties.

SPIGEN Policy | SPIGEN SGP

vcbb10

Reaction score
I have the black slim armor and it's a pretty nice case. My only complaint is the hard shell is a fingerprint magnet, and, like the review said, the hard case is somewhat slick. If it had a textured matte black shell, it would be perfect. The buttons are very nice though.

Today I got the Diztronic all tpu case. It's nice too, but the buttons are hard to push, and the tpu feel may even more slick than the hard case of the Spigen. The Diztronic, of course, won't provide as much protection as the Spigen case though.