S-off

OP
acejavelin

acejavelin

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll hit him up again... Did get a confirmation on the "fastboot boot recovery.img" though, it will not allow flashing of radios/hboot, only the boot.img.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Ace, I'm currently running the 10.1.3 RC2, it changed emmc and external sd to sdcard0 and sdcard1, I'm having problems with certain apps like droid forums and Amazon app store remembering my login information. Any clue where that data is being stored? Sdcard0 or sdcard1? And why it's not finding it correctly..

OP
acejavelin

acejavelin

Reaction score
Ace, I'm currently running the 10.1.3 RC2, it changed emmc and external sd to sdcard0 and sdcard1, I'm having problems with certain apps like droid forums and Amazon app store remembering my login information. Any clue where that data is being stored? Sdcard0 or sdcard1? And why it's not finding it correctly..
Hmmm... Did you restore from a backup with TiBu or something? It should be stored in the apps data. I would try a wipe and reinstall fresh instead of restoring apps and info.

I have been reading some stuff on S-ON people upgrading radios and hboot, so it is possible... Snuzzo over at XDA has found a way to trick the phone into flashing them, thought you might want to know.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Hmmm... Did you restore from a backup with TiBu or something? It should be stored in the apps data. I would try a wipe and reinstall fresh instead of restoring apps and info.

I have been reading some stuff on S-ON people upgrading radios and hboot, so it is possible... Snuzzo over at XDA has found a way to trick the phone into flashing them, thought you might want to know.

no tibu, actually did a clean install on this one for a change..partitioned both internal and external card and downloaded all apps from play store....
I wouldnt thing the hboot and radios would have anything to do with it both which thread is it on?

OP
acejavelin

acejavelin

Reaction score
no tibu, actually did a clean install on this one for a change..partitioned both internal and external card and downloaded all apps from play store....
I wouldnt thing the hboot and radios would have anything to do with it both which thread is it on?
It doesn't... two different things, just my mind wandering as I remembered you still had old radios and hboot. It was in the CM threads I think, but you can probably PM Snuzzo, he is a super nice guy.

I am not sure what else to tell you on the app's not holding credentials issue, its kind of odd but the storage place shouldn't matter unless you have something weird like a sd card that has a bad connection or something, I never had that issue but then again haven't run CM on a Rez for a while, I always had better luck with Infection/Tron or something else.