Running Extremely Slow

bethany0729

Reaction score
Hello! I have a Droid Bionic that's a few years old. It's running extremely slow. So far I have tried: deleting many of my pictures and uninstalling apps I don't use often. Any way to reset my phone or making it work faster? When I say slow, I mean it takes like 30 seconds to complete one action. And then, many times, it will tell me the app is not responding.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
First if you haven't tried a battery pull, do it. Second option more dramatic would be a factory reset. What android version are you on?

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Factory restore should help (maybe), but the fact it the phone is just old and doesnt have the horsepower to cut it anymore. I have been dealing with the exact same issues for a frustratingly long time. Finally I got a moto x and had to say goodbye to the bionic.

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Factory restore should help (maybe), but the fact is the phone is just old and doesnt have the horsepower to cut it anymore. I have been dealing with the exact same issues for a frustratingly long time. Finally I got a moto x and had to say goodbye to the bionic.