bionic running slooowwww...what can I do?

moset

Reaction score
Sorry if it's already been said but I scanned and didn't see. Have you tried wiping cache? Both system and apps? Also if your storage is low as in lots of apps that could effect performance.
As for your unlimited data you can pay full price for new phones or get subsidised phones if you're eligible for upgrade and go with Verizon Max plan if you think 6 gig is enough data per month. It will cost the same, $30/mo. If all else fails try a factory data reset.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have a post early in this thread complaining about my sloooooooooooow Bionic dated 10/08. A few days after that post I was finally at the end of my rope. Did the FDR. I had instantaneous speed again. Thought I would wait a few days to see if it stayed or what happened to post about it, but I forgot. So now it has been 4-6 weeks. I think I put everything back on that I had before. Still running quick and smooth.

Bite the bullet and FDR!

Human_Droid

Reaction score
I'm having issues too. I think Verizon or Android is screwing with our phones. Silently installing crap we don't need... With my phone things have begun to run slow. The touch screen is very unresponsive. Then later on during the day it seems fast and fine. It makes no sense.

I'm unfamiliar with doing any FDR things with this phone nor how to do it. Can anyone explain how to clean the cache, FDR, etc etc

moset

Reaction score
Check your storage available. My Razr had been running slow and having strange issues. I found that I was down to less than a gig internal storage and just over a gig SD card. After deleting some unneeded stuff things seem to have improved greatly. Time will tell. I now have over 3 gig on each.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
FDR is Factory Data Reset. It cured my evils, but it means wiping everything and returning completely back to stock. Make sure your contacts are backed up. If you use Gmail thats done. I use My Back Up Pro to back up calls, text, and many settings to take some of the pain out of setting things back up. Make sure to remove your SD card before you FDR to save your pics, vids etc (assuming you already store them there. If not, move them first, or they will be gone too after FDR)

To do a FDR Menu>Privacy>Factory data reset