[Rumor] Screenshot from Google I/O Might be a Peek at Jelly Bean

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Where their posting here of hd wallpaper. Give me a second i find it for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMO....2.2 to 2.3 wasn't that big a deal. That was froyo to gb.

If jellybean is 4.1...I see the same thing happening.

FryFTW

Reaction score
Still couldn't find the wallpaper, this is sucking pretty hard. I want that wallpaper so bad.

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
I can actually blame Google as much as it is manufacture fault it doesnt take to long for company to built in software if hacker that can fix buggy roms in 1 month or 2 month can do it so can they. I have feeling Google only release Nexus line to hype up the OS and have phone they can call their own so people can put the blame on Sense,Ninjablur or Touchwiz UI fault. If Google didnt release Nexus line i bet our phone would of gotten update quick like in 2009 and 2010 year.

I think the only faults you can put is the US Carriers as Europe get the update on galaxy s line and HTC line quicker update because they dont bs with preloaded apps or keeping the update because of upcoming phones to sell more.

the reason there is a nexus line is to set the standard for phone quality and specs. That is why the D1 had an identical chipset but more hardware features than the iPhone, why the Nexus 1 had such killer specs, and so on. to push Moto/Sam/HTC into making phones that compete and so there is "Golden Standard" to judge android by. its a briliant strategy and a necessary one. The manufacturers would be LESS likely to update if google didnt push them to, how does google having their own phone slow down updates from the manufacturers?

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I meant Google keep exclusivity on update on nexus line for 3 to 5 months. Just to make users spend their money and blame carrier. Im starting to think that verizon and other get paid by Google just to not release the update quicker then they could. As it doesn't take 10 users here or xda developers to optimize the update.

First waiting for the source asop.

Then the proper kernal.

1 month on alpha to early beta for hackers.
2 months on beta
2 1/2 to 3 months to finalized beta and fix bugs.

When DROID 1 got froyo.

Google had it may 19 2010.

It only took Motorola 2 month and 2 week to release it. August 1 same with htc evo 4g.
It came out in June 3rd 2010 it took only 2 months even with sense ui.

Their pattern their?

Android 2.1 os January 5th 2010.
Android 2.1 update 1 os mid February.
then everyone had taste in may and june like

Update on Android 2.1 os:

Samsung moment,htc hero,droid eris in May 19 and 20 2010. Droid 1 in late March.

Same with release phone with 2.1 os pre installed like htc desire(April 2nd/10) droid incredible (april 28/10) and legend(March 31/10

Android 2.3 os in December 7 2010
2.3.1 os January 2011
2.3.2 os February 2011
2.3.3 os in March 2011

Same with what happen with froyo 2.2 os and 2 1 os Google allow 1 phone to get gingerbread then 3 extra months the update goes to everyone.

July-early October 2011

Android 2.3 os update :
DROID incredible,htc g2,mytouch 4g,DROID 2,droid x(june 2011),HTC evo 4g and original galaxy s(3 carrier expect T-Mobile stood with 2.2 os vibrant)

Xperia play pre installed 2.3 os in march 2011 in Europe and then April in the states .
2.3.4 os in june
2.3.5 os in August
2.3.6 os in late September
2.3.7 os in october 10 2011.

Android 4.0 os galaxy nexus
November 19 2011 came out in Korea with google showing off ics.

Htc one series is first to get 4.0 os late april pre installed phone since galaxy nexus.

Update rollout for 4.0 os in verizon Motorola xoom in June tablet.

Motorola DROID razr and razr max in June 23

Motorola bionic any day now...
Motorola ATRIX 4 g and 2 probably in August
DROID 4 q3 2012 that guess

HTC in mid to late April on htc sensation and htc amaze.

Samsung galaxy s2 both original s2 and skyrocket got june 3rd and 15th update for android 4.0 os

Galaxy s2 in T-Mobile via kia in mid June.

Mytouch 4g slide in q3.

Asus tablet ics rolling soon.

Point is Google keep 3 to 4 months in half of exclusive on the os. Then you see ppl gettting it. It wasn't important back in froyo to be different.

Nexus one was outdated after 5 months out. because phones like droid x and droid 2 came out that summer. That made Google release nexus s the same year of nexus one.

Htc g2 was better stockish phone that year it took DROID 1 spotlight in October of 2010.

Nexus one in January 2010
Nexus s in December 2010.

But,now Google want to treat it nexus line ,like their iPhone phones and screw custom rom os experience. Then users or developers want to bring that as excuse of why we get the update late or none at all. Playing the blame game . biggest lie Google ever said to us as buyers.

Fyi Google is as evil as Apple and Microsoft.

Last edited:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I meant Google keep exclusivity on update on nexus line for 3 to 5 months. Just to make users spend their money and blame carrier. Im starting to think that verizon and other get paid by Google just to not release the update quicker then they could. As isn't doesn't take 10 users here or xda developers to optimize the update.

First waiting for the source asop.

Then the proper kernal.

1 month on alpha to early beta for hackers.
2 months on beta
2 1/2 to 3 months to finalized beta and fix bugs.

When DROID 1 got froyo.

Google had it may 19 2010.

It only took Motorola 2 month and 2 week to release it. August 1 same with htc evo 4g.
It came out in June 3rd 2010 it took only 2 months even with sense ui.

Their pattern their?

Android 2.1 os January 5th 2010.
Android 2.1 update 1 os mid February.
then everyone had taste in may and june like

Update on Android 2.1 os:

Samsung moment,htc hero,droid eris in May 19 and 20 2010. Droid 1 in late March.

Same with release phone with 2.1 os pre installed like htc desire(April 2nd/10) droid incredible (april 28/10) and legend(March 31/10

Android 2.3 os in December 7 2010
2.3.1 os January 2011
2.3.2 os February 2011
2.3.3 os in March 2011

Same with what happen with froyo 2.2 os and 2 1 os Google allow 1 phone to get gingerbread then 3 extra months the update goes to everyone.

July-early October 2011

Android 2.3 os update :
DROID incredible,htc g2,mytouch 4g,DROID 2,droid x(june 2011),HTC evo 4g and original galaxy s(3 carrier expect T-Mobile stood with 2.2 os vibrant)

Xperia play pre installed 2.3 os in march 2011 in Europe and then April in the states .
2.3.4 os in june
2.3.5 os in August
2.3.6 os in late September
2.3.7 os in october 10 2011.

Android 4.0 os galaxy nexus
November 19 2011 came out in Korea with google showing off ics.

Htc one series is first to get 4.0 os late april pre installed phone since galaxy nexus.

Update rollout for 4.0 os in verizon Motorola xoom in June tablet.

Motorola DROID razr and razr max in June 23

Motorola bionic any day now...
Motorola ATRIX 4 g and 2 probably in August
DROID 4 q3 2012 that guess

HTC in mid to late April on htc sensation and htc amaze.

Samsung galaxy s2 both original s2 and skyrocket got june 3rd and 15th update for android 4.0 os

Galaxy s2 in T-Mobile via kia in mid June.

Mytouch 4g slide in q3.

Asus tablet ics rolling soon.

Point is Google keep 3 to 4 months in half of exclusive on the os. Then you see ppl gettting it. It wasn't important back in froyo to be different.

Nexus one was outdated after 5 months out. because phones like droid x and droid 2 in that summer. That made Google release nexus s the same year of nexus one.

Htc g2 was better stockish phone that year it took DROID 1 spotlight in October of 2010.

Nexus one in January 2010
Nexus s in December 2010.

But,now Google want to treat it nexus line ,like their iPhone phones and screw custom rom os experience. Then users or developers want to bring that as excuse of why we get the update late or none at all. Playing the blame game . biggest lie Google ever said to us as buyers.

Fyi Google is as evil as Apple and Microsoft.

All typed on your phone? How long did that take?!

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
It took me 10 minutes but just mad that people defend Google. Dont get me wrong i love Android. Just hate how Google lie and people yet believe it. I had Android since g1 days.