[Rumor] LG Revolution May Be Coming to Verizon on May 26th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-revolution-4g-may26rumor.jpg

Verizon may be in store for a very busy launch day on May 26th if rumors turn out to be true. Previously we mentioned a rumor that the Droid X2 will launch on May 26th. Just a bit ago today we shared a full press release detailing the release of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play on May 26th, and now it looks like the LG Revolution will launch for VZW on that same day. An inventory listing at Best Buy indicates they will get it shipped on May 25th, which seems to back up the May 26th release date rumor. What do you guys think of these phones?

Source: PhanDroid

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
May 26th is going to be busy for vzw.

X2
Play
Revolution

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
How much available ram does each of these phones have...x2,play and Revo

kyler13

Reaction score
Crap. I guess you could get the X2 and use the Revolution as a mobile 4G hotspot for it. Not a bad idea with a BOGO deal.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think Verizon is having problems incorporating 4g with dual core phones. I already have a phone with a super amoled screen and 1ghz single core. Verizon needs to step up their game.

MarkO

Reaction score
Hmm, if it's 3G dual core X2 or the single core 4G Revolution then tough decisions will be made...

music life

Reaction score
some of the specs i saw for the LG rev were just to far behind the race. i would pick TB or charge any day over the LG rev.

but would prolly go X2 over most of them. certainly over the lg rev.