[RUMOR] HTC T6 to Challenge Galaxy Note 3 for Top Dog Spot

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
htc_t6.jpg

We are chalking this one up as rumor, and if you have been around this game long enough you know to take these things with the proverbial grain of salt. A new rumor reveals that the rumored HTC T6 (wow a lot of rumor there) could be powered by Key Lime Pie and meant to compete directly against the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

For those of you unfamiliar with the T6 rumor, here's a quick look at the rumored specs: 5.9-inch touchscreen display with 1080p resolution, a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of on board memory with microSD slot, an UltraPixel camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-angle lens, a 3300mAh battery and or course possibly running Androids newest OS, Key Lime Pie.

The handset will reportedly launch in late summer or early fall, but as with all rumors it is unconfirmed. There you have it, the Galaxy Note 3 just may have another combatant in the ring with it.

Via: AndroidAuthority

JoeyJ

Reaction score
This would be awesome but I doubt it. I'll be happy if Verizon even gets an HTC with boom sound and the ultra pixel camera

combatmedic870

Reaction score
One of the biggest draws for me to the note is the pen and wacom processor. Thats a HUGE thing. With this tablet missing that. Its not really competing at all.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Since I currently own a Note 2, I can honestly say anything larger than phone that is larger than 5.5" is just too big and is just ridiculous. At first, having a huge phone was fun, but now I'm quite sick of it weighting down my pants and taking a entire pocket for itself.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
For HTC too little too late. Fouled up multiple devices with poor batteries and no SD cards. This alone won't be enough to fix their mistakes. Nice idea and all but very poor execution.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
I'm intrigued. I'll have to keep this one on my radar.