HTC T6 Dimensions Leaked; Artist Blueprint Concept Reveals Intriguing Design

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-T6-Blueprint.jpg

The dimensions for the rumored HTC T6 phablet device recently leaked, and the folks at Mobileleaks used the info to create a Blueprint concept of the device. While the artist's drawing makes the phone seem like an enlarged HTC One, it still reveals an intriguing characteristic for the phablet. If the info is accurate, the phone will be smaller in total size than the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, yet will have a 5.9-inch display versus the 5.5-inch on the GNote2. Wonder how they worked that magic?

The usual spec-list was also included. It doesn't differ really from our previous stories on the subject, but here it is again,
  • 5.9-inch full HD 1080p display
  • 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core CPU
  • Android 4.3 or higher
  • 3,300mAh battery
  • UltraPixel Camera
  • BoomSound
What do you guys think? Any of the large phone fans out there looking to give this device a try?

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
IF this thing hits Verizon, it wont be until November. Looks impressive. Due for an upgrade and a big fan of big phones. Hope it comes sooner, but 106% sure that it wont come until after ATT, Sprint and T-Mobile get a whack at it....like usual.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
At an HTC cost-savings meeting:

"Hey! Let's just copy the Dre's equalizer tweaks and re-brand it Boomsound! We'll save a fortune!"

bigdad63

Reaction score
My requirement list for my next phone has always included an sd card and a removable battery. I have been so impressed with the front facing speakers on the HTC One though, that I am willing to forgo the removable battery because this phone has a pretty big battery. I do still absolutely positively have to have an SD card. I just saw what may or may not be a picture of the first prototype for the Galaxy Note 3 and it looks like, at least for now, it does not have any front facing speakers.the Galaxy S for speaker is very loud. But it is nowhere near as clear and deep with its range of sound as the HTC One. I always thought I was going to be getting the Note 3 next, but if they do not have the front facing speakers, sadly I will definitely not buy it.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
N3 or bust !! LOL I can happily stay with my N2 ....sd card MUST MUST MUST ....battery I agree no biggie if it's good size that last....