rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

willwillywilson

Reaction score
I really wish people would just learn to read. This is getting stupid now. There are like a 1000 posts all over this forum about this, and probably a 100 posts just in this thread alone. For gods sake people READ!!!!

So what you are saying is the .34 update non-leak OTA build patch will help me read?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Inkarnit

Reaction score
I really wish people would just learn to read. This is getting stupid now. There are like a 1000 posts all over this forum about this, and probably a 100 posts just in this thread alone. For gods sake people READ!!!!

So what you are saying is the .34 update non-leak OTA build patch will help me read?

Not just help you read, it will also teach you how to walk and chew bubble gum simultaneously.

sephtin

Reaction score

Only on days that don't end in "y".

avt123

Reaction score
Anyone else having their screen randomly turn on sometimes? I just had my DX sitting right next to me and the screen randomly turned on and there were no notifications. This has happened to me several times before as well. I am running .340 using the TBH patches, but this happened even while I was still on .320. Not a big deal but just seeing if anyone else was experiencing this.

Anyone else?

sephtin

Reaction score
Anyone else having their screen randomly turn on sometimes? I just had my DX sitting right next to me and the screen randomly turned on and there were no notifications. This has happened to me several times before as well. I am running .340 using the TBH patches, but this happened even while I was still on .320. Not a big deal but just seeing if anyone else was experiencing this.

Anyone else?

Have not seen this!
I'm almost guessing app? Do you have any apps that are supposed to control tasks/memory/CPU/Battery/?
If so, try removing, and see if you can recreate.. I've never had this happen to me.

avt123

Reaction score

Anyone else?

Have not seen this!
I'm almost guessing app? Do you have any apps that are supposed to control tasks/memory/CPU/Battery/?
If so, try removing, and see if you can recreate.. I've never had this happen to me.

Nope I have no such apps that do anything like that so I have been confused. I guess I will try removing some apps but I really don't know which one could be doing it.

Reaction score
Anyone else?

Have not seen this!

Nope I have no such apps that do anything like that so I have been confused. I guess I will try removing some apps but I really don't know which one could be doing it.

what apps are installed?

avt123

Reaction score
Have not seen this!

what apps are installed?

Flash
AirSync
ASTRO
BatteryLife
Chrome To Phone
doubtletwist
Bootstrap
Dungeon Hunter
Engadget
Fps2D
Gmail
Goggles
Google Sky
Google Voice
Handcent
IMDB
LauncherPro
Linpack
LiveProfile
Maps
Pandora
Photobucket
Pocket Legends
PowerAMP full version
Quadrant
ROM Manager Premium
Root Explorer
ShootMe
SportsTap
TBH
TesaLED
Titanium Backup
Voice Search
Weather & Toggle Widgets
Weather Widget Forecast Animation
Weatherbug
Widgetlocker

I have always had these apps so I don't know why it is happening. Not a big deal but was just wondering why the screen randomly turns on every once in a while.

sephtin

Reaction score

what apps are installed?

Flash
Weatherbug
Widgetlocker

I have always had these apps so I don't know why it is happening. Not a big deal but was just wondering why the screen randomly turns on every once in a while.

Nothing stands out to me... :S
Only one that threw a red flag was weatherbug (due to reports it may have been the cause of reboots.. :p

I've been keeping a close eye on my phone, but nothing yet.. how often does this happen to you?

Last edited:

avt123

Reaction score
what apps are installed?

Flash
AirSync
ASTRO
BatteryLife
Chrome To Phone
doubtletwist
Bootstrap
Dungeon Hunter
Engadget
Fps2D
Gmail
Goggles
Google Sky
Google Voice
Handcent
IMDB
LauncherPro
Linpack
LiveProfile
Maps
Pandora
Photobucket
Pocket Legends
PowerAMP full version
Quadrant
ROM Manager Premium
Root Explorer
ShootMe
SportsTap
TBH
TesaLED
Titanium Backup
Voice Search
Weather & Toggle Widgets
Weather Widget Forecast Animation
Weatherbug
Widgetlocker

Nothing stands out to me... :S
Only one that threw a red flag was weatherbug (due to reports it may have been the cause of reboots.. :p

I've been keeping a close eye on my phone, but nothing yet.. how often does this happen to you?

Yesterday it happened about 2-3 times. It is just extremely random. Like I will put my DX down next to me while I watch TV or something and then out of the corner of my eye I see the screen light up. It's really weird.

Reaction score
Do you have Titanium Backups scheduled around the times you notice the issue?

I have noticed a few times I wake up at night and my phone is bright as hell in the media dock next to the bed.

I thought it was either something to do with Titanium backups jobs or a bug in the app that runs the clock when it's docks

avt123

Reaction score
Do you have Titanium Backups scheduled around the times you notice the issue?

I have noticed a few times I wake up at night and my phone is bright as hell in the media dock next to the bed.

I thought it was either something to do with Titanium backups jobs or a bug in the app that runs the clock when it's docks

Nope I manually backup with Titanium. This also hasn't happened to me while I have the device docked.

teh_g

Reaction score
I love this ROM, so clean and squeaky. The one thing I miss form Blur, is the ability to add/edit birthdays for contacts on the phone.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Can someone please point me in the direction to get a Blur Gallery apk?(hopefully compatible w/this rom)! I cannot stand the one in this Fantastic Rom. It takes forever to load pictures. The gallery found in Tran 3.6, apex, and Darkslide is what am looking for .