Rubix Focused 1.9.0 leak and non leak versions

SanJuan

Reaction score
Just got it up and running, Came back to RubiX after one day of ApeX lol that should tell you something Drod :) anyways black bar mod?dancedroid

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Just got it up and running, Came back to RubiX after one day of ApeX lol that should tell you something Drod :) anyways black bar mod?dancedroid

Black bar mod is out already and posted on Sephtin's page dancedroid

oo3

Reaction score
This is the fastest ROM i've had so far. Kudos! I can't wait for the official version.

HelpeRX

Reaction score
What'>?!?!

This isnt the official version!?!!? AND WHAT IS ASOP???

mbh87

Reaction score
This is the official version, drod just didn't have time to make a post with a change log and what not I believe.

kameleongt

Reaction score
Loving this rom with black juice theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chefb

Reaction score
Im running 1.8.9 ...I want to rock this. Here is the question , with no screen ,shots with no install instructions, and so on.....where is the official guide ; to what seems to be a cool upgrade. All I see are vague links and some....here say comments. Have you ever booked a vacation online....well can I see the " room first". Can any one here help me out? Oh and by the way what is the deal with this changed bootloader leaked update ? What is if for? Help....alittlle insight, and or closure would help. Thanks in advnce.

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Man so far so good!! Rom seems to be working awesome... Was sitting with my fingers crossed lol And as always Seph. black bar is still kicking butt. Just can't decided rounded corners or not lol.

I thought I had read somewhere that it was suppose to have a different browser installed??.... Looks like the same that has always came with Android...

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Im running 1.8.9 ...I want to rock this. Here is the question , with no screen ,shots with no install instructions, and so on.....where is the official guide ; to what seems to be a cool upgrade. All I see are vague links and some....here say comments. Have you ever booked a vacation online....well can I see the " room first". Can any one here help me out? Oh and by the way what is the deal with this changed bootloader leaked update ? What is if for? Help....alittlle insight, and or closure would help. Thanks in advnce.

Instructions are the same for this one man as the rest.... Wipe Data/Cache before install. Same as when you did 1.8.9 If you look in the 1.6 thread I am sure he has the instructions posted in there to help also. The bootloader is from TBH I am not quite sure about alot of the performance gains so I will leave it here and let someone with it installed tell you about pros/cons or just do a simple search lots of post already about it.... I just not into installing brand new leaks.

xliderider

Reaction score

Was running 1.8.9, downloaded 1.9.0, backed up, booted into Recovery and cleared cache and loaded from update zip. Rebooted. Easy peasy.

Weather88

Reaction score
Okay.. Quick question.

I've accidentally replaced the button in the middle of the launcher on the bottom of the home screen that brings you to the App Drawer with the Camera app. How do I change it back so that the button is for the app drawer, not the camera?