rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

a1c

Reaction score
One more quick question, I am with the Fire department and one of my main resources for calls is my phone, mainly the Scanner Radio APP. Now the APP will stop streaming my department randomly and I had the idea of just programming the FM radio on the phone to the frequency. I did however notice that the FM radio does not actually have an APP in the APP drawer. Anyone know of what I can do to solve the problem?

sephtin

Reaction score
One more quick question, I am with the Fire department and one of my main resources for calls is my phone, mainly the Scanner Radio APP. Now the APP will stop streaming my department randomly and I had the idea of just programming the FM radio on the phone to the frequency. I did however notice that the FM radio does not actually have an APP in the APP drawer. Anyone know of what I can do to solve the problem?

The FMRadio application requires Blur framework components to function correctly.. so I suppose... install a blur based ROM for starters, and make sure the FMRadio application works with it.

a1c

Reaction score
The FMRadio application requires Blur framework components to function correctly.. so I suppose... install a blur based ROM for starters, and make sure the FMRadio application works with it.[/QUOTE]

So then the biggest question would be what is a good blur based ROM?

sephtin

Reaction score
The FMRadio application requires Blur framework components to function correctly.. so I suppose... install a blur based ROM for starters, and make sure the FMRadio application works with it.

So then the biggest question would be what is a good blur based ROM?[/QUOTE]

I would probably start my search here:
Droid X Roms - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

But Drod2169 puts out a blurless (Focused), and a blurred (blurry) ROM. Blurry is a great choice...

Joesh

Reaction score
Hi. First time Droid X user, first time poster, and first time user of Rubix here. Loving the ROM, but I feel like my battery life should be longer. I get around 4-8 hours of battery life under moderate to heavy use. Is this normal for a Droid X and furthermore is this normal for this ROM? Thanks!

Note: I did clear battery on clockwork mod after installing the rom and charging to 100%, and i did clear data and cache before installing the rom. I also have tried the charge, turn off, charge, turn on turn off charge, cycle to increase battery life.

sephtin

Reaction score
Hi. First time Droid X user, first time poster, and first time user of Rubix here. Loving the ROM, but I feel like my battery life should be longer. I get around 4-8 hours of battery life under moderate to heavy use. Is this normal for a Droid X and furthermore is this normal for this ROM? Thanks!

Note: I did clear battery on clockwork mod after installing the rom and charging to 100%, and i did clear data and cache before installing the rom. I also have tried the charge, turn off, charge, turn on turn off charge, cycle to increase battery life.

There are several tips, the FAQ for Focused (stickied) is a good place to start.

In other news.. battery life is through the roof in the beta of the next version...
Drod hasn't given an ETA yet, but hopefully before the end of the month... :)

Trong

Reaction score
Was jealous of GummyJAR's Gingerbread theme so I tried that out for a day. Was a day of regret. I don't think anyone can compare with RubiX's speed, especially after loading up a bunch of apps in the background!

Glad to be back on this ROM and looking forward to 1.9.5.

Phantom99

Reaction score
OMFG I just flash 1.9 with the Tron theme and does it look effin' awesome!!!!!! restoring apps now so for so good.

Restore complete, camera and video record work fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was jealous of GummyJAR's Gingerbread theme so I tried that out for a day. Was a day of regret. I don't think anyone can compare with RubiX's speed, especially after loading up a bunch of apps in the background!

Glad to be back on this ROM and looking forward to 1.9.5.

Did the same thing.

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
And you guys didn't like GummyJAR huh?

I really liked GummyJar's rom, but he has a bug in the security lock screens where if you use a pattern or pin lock, it only works once, then never shows again.

Running Apex 1.3.1 right now (I'm one of the few people that like a little blur on my phone)

Holding out for the next release of rubix or a fix for GummyJar's lock problem before I switch anything.

Reaction score
Oh I don't dislike GummyJAR at all. It's a great rom and I love all the gingerbread accents in it. It's just not different enough from rubiX to warrant a change.

I kinda like this community and drod and sephtin are great, not that the GummyJAR crew isn't, but I'm happy with rubiX.