Cool.....I did that how do I use the patch do where do I find it?
I didn't notice this reading the thread but I could have missed it - is there a glitch or anything in the battery reporting? Or is the battery life THAT good? I am on 4 hours unplugged with consistent use and still at 90% remaining. Can that be right??
I didn't notice this reading the thread but I could have missed it - is there a glitch or anything in the battery reporting? Or is the battery life THAT good? I am on 4 hours unplugged with consistent use and still at 90% remaining. Can that be right??
Congratulations on awesome battery life. I want that kind of battery life lol
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Cool.....I did that how do I use the patch do where do I find it?
The patch is in the first post.
Cool.....I did that how do I use the patch do where do I find it?
The patch is in the first post.
Yes I know.....I installed it......but where do I find It once I flashed.
I didn't notice this reading the thread but I could have missed it - is there a glitch or anything in the battery reporting? Or is the battery life THAT good? I am on 4 hours unplugged with consistent use and still at 90% remaining. Can that be right??
Congratulations on awesome battery life. I want that kind of battery life lol
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
It's seriously ridiculous, that's why I'm wondering if it's right! Haven't run any video or anything but have been texting, sending MMS, twitter, browsing web. I actually allowed myself to turn my phone brightness to Auto for the first time in months lol (usually have it around 9-10%)
Congratulations on awesome battery life. I want that kind of battery life lol
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
It's seriously ridiculous, that's why I'm wondering if it's right! Haven't run any video or anything but have been texting, sending MMS, twitter, browsing web. I actually allowed myself to turn my phone brightness to Auto for the first time in months lol (usually have it around 9-10%)
Its right, Im at 14 hours unplugged with 1-2 bars of service, 60% battery left.
Rom is great!
It's seriously ridiculous, that's why I'm wondering if it's right! Haven't run any video or anything but have been texting, sending MMS, twitter, browsing web. I actually allowed myself to turn my phone brightness to Auto for the first time in months lol (usually have it around 9-10%)
Its right, Im at 14 hours unplugged with 1-2 bars of service, 60% battery left.
Rom is great!
can someone please explain why im not getting this amazing battery life?? ive made 2 calls. and received 4 emails. its been off charger for 2 hours. im at 80%...doesnt seem even close in comparison to you guys...the only thing i have auto syncing is twitter every 2 hours...i just dont understand
can someone please explain why im not getting this amazing battery life?? ive made 2 calls. and received 4 emails. its been off charger for 2 hours. im at 80%...doesnt seem even close in comparison to you guys...the only thing i have auto syncing is twitter every 2 hours...i just dont understand