Rubix 1.9.7 Gallery

jzmax22

Reaction score
This is the best ROM i have used yet. Im having a problem with my gallery though. it has all of my pictures out of order and in the wrong folders and missing folders. is anyone else having this problem?? is there another gallery o could install over this one?? any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
This is the best ROM i have used yet. Im having a problem with my gallery though. it has all of my pictures out of order and in the wrong folders and missing folders. is anyone else having this problem?? is there another gallery o could install over this one?? any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks

i have noticed that
you can switch the the 3d gallery with the script...seems to work better at least for me.

OP
jzmax22

jzmax22

Reaction score
thank you, worked like a charm, ill see how it works!

imajinaxn

Reaction score
I noticed the same issue you had but then I went into each individual folder clicking through and the correct images and screenshots came up. So put your pics into a sideshow and let it sit. It will fix the issue.

schoeds

Reaction score

i have noticed that
you can switch the the 3d gallery with the script...seems to work better at least for me.

Where is this script you refer to?

nyhunter83

Reaction score
i accidentally uninstalled the gallery 3d on rubix 1.9.7 . can some 1 send me the flash zip or help me restore it ?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
i accidentally uninstalled the gallery 3d on rubix 1.9.7 . can some 1 send me the flash zip or help me restore it ?
If you removed the apk like I did it can be found under your sdcard/rubix/extra folder.