Root

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
There Are 3 Froyo ROMs And I Think That Affinity And CorteX2 Are Better Than MinX As That Was The First ROM And I Don't Think CJ Updated It Yet. There Is One Gingerbread ROM As Well And I'm Pretty Sure That It's Just Debloated And Tweaks To The Build.Prop File. It's A Matter Of Preference Just Look At The Write Ups And Make A Decision From There. Hope That Helped.

OP
C

curryinaninstant

Reaction score
ok. I downloaded affinity but it deleted google talk... is there a solution here?

OP
C

curryinaninstant

Reaction score
I don't know what ABD is and a qiuck google search left me confused. I can't find it on the market

OP
C

curryinaninstant

Reaction score
I'm not clear on how I do that. I boot into recovery and then do what? Thanks so much for your help.

OP
C

curryinaninstant

Reaction score
I'm not clear on how I do that. I boot into recovery and then do what? Thanks so much for your help.

Choose Install From SD Card And Then Go Find Where You Put It.

Ok I tried that and got an E:Error in /emmc/talk1.3update-signed.zip (status 0) Installation aborted message. Any ideas? Thanks for all your help.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score

Choose Install From SD Card And Then Go Find Where You Put It.

Ok I tried that and got an E:Error in /emmc/talk1.3update-signed.zip (status 0) Installation aborted message. Any ideas? Thanks for all your help.

Alright Then Unzip The Package And Take The Apk Put That In Your /system/app And Take The SO File And Drop That In The /system/lib Folder.

Change Both Files Permissions To rw-r--r--

OP
C

curryinaninstant

Reaction score
Wait a minute. There isn't a /system folder on my droid.

Last edited:
OP
C

curryinaninstant

Reaction score
Where is the system folder? I don't see it in either of the sd cards (internal or external) on my machine.

That being said, this rom also flipped the internal and external SD cards for some reason. Do you know why thats happening?

ETA: I found the system file in ES explorer but it wont let me transfer the file from my sd card into the lib folder nor into the applications folder

Last edited:

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Where is the system folder? I don't see it in either of the sd cards (internal or external) on my machine.

That being said, this rom also flipped the internal and external SD cards for some reason. Do you know why thats happening?

ETA: I found the system file in ES explorer but it wont let me transfer the file from my sd card into the lib folder nor into the applications folder

You Gotta Turn On The Root Explorer Option To Change Stuff In The System Area.