Root WIFI tether+XBOX (Droid Does)

rda990

Reaction score
I'm certainly no expert, but I can't imagine that playing a game online on XBox would be a big data hit. It's not like the games graphics are going through the pipeline since all that is on your disc (unlike a youtube or Hulu video that's hosted somewhere else). It seems like all that's going back and forth are the controller commands and the voice data if you're using a headset.

You are correct.

Not at all,1 hour of playing MW2 is = to about 30-40MB of transferred data,surprised me too but that no red flag.

Pandora hi-quality is probably @50-60 megs an hour, so agree your MW2 wouldn't stand out.

Exactly,so really there's nothing to worry about :) (That is unless you tether everyday and play PS3/360 2-3 hours a day)

allmobile

Reaction score
Just to throw my 2 cents in Ive been playing mw2 for 6 months on my phone and recently black ops, and I'm using close to 4millon KB that's only around 4gb. I play about 2hrs a night and close to 8 weekends. Yes this my only source of internet. Bash it u want but its all I have in the country. This also includes data from my phone.

j1ab3

Reaction score
tether

ok in some ways I see ya'lls point but you also have to look at the playon app for droid it sends video to your phone if you are away from home it runs on 3g, I am not an expert but I have run it and it uses a lot of data I dont think an Xbox360 live is going to come close and the playon app is within your conrtact I have a DroidX and can conect it to a HDTV with HDMI and the picture is fare

so I would stress too much about it