ROM Squidly 2.3.20 fullblur

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well it seems odd that it would go from stable to totally unstable but it could be a sign that your phone just doesn't want to clock past 1.3

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I can run 1.42 stable all day, 1.45 I get a freeze around 1 minute into doing anything... It's all luck of the draw.

Taegost

Reaction score
It's not unusual for different phones to be stable at different speeds/voltages, 100 chips coming off the assembly line could be clockable to 100 different frequencies. Generally, the manufacturers set the CPUs to a speed that's stable for over 90% of the chips.
My phone runs great up to 1.35GHz ULV, once I go past that it starts lagging and having stability issues.
My Droid 1 could go up to 1.2GHz Low-voltage, if I went anything over 1.2GHz, or tried a ULV kernel, I was lucky if it went into boot loops... Most of the times it would run so bad I had to do a battery pull because things force-closed quicker then I could click 'Reboot' :)

rystan11

Reaction score
I'm having issues with my facebook account using launcher pro plus. What do I need to do? I saw a post from jboxen.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I did as well I just removed my account and re did my account works like a champ now

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I love the ROM let me state this fact but lately my pandora just comes on and starts playing whenever it likes iv just noticed this bc usually im at work and my phone stays in my tool bag so I thought it was hitting something but this time it was just laying on the table beside me and started up...scared the S*** out of me i didn't know what was going on but it does it 1s about every other day or so idk whats going on

bookie

Reaction score
Pandora has been glitchy since the last update. It's probably on their end.

Chickoid

Reaction score
if i were to oc can i go back to the stock 1ghz i just wanna see wut its like in oc

You can go back to stock easily either through emulator or if u use droid x/2 overclock like me there's an option for stock

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

thebird36

Reaction score
i have emulator and i rly don't feel like paying for an app lol i'm trying to keep this phone without buying apps i spent too much with my ipod

thebird36

Reaction score
so pretty much if i wanted to oc i would have to enter the command everytime i turn my phone on? lol

Chickoid

Reaction score
i have emulator and i rly don't feel like paying for an app lol i'm trying to keep this phone without buying apps i spent too much with my ipod

I understand that :) through emulator I believe the steps are first ofcouse type su then overclock to start it up then oc1.3 (or 1.1 through 1.4 I think whatever ghz u choose) to go back to stock I believe its ocbattsaver but Squidly has it all typed up in one of his threads id double check cuz I maybe wrong.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk