[ROM] SnkBitten 2.2.2 is out!

reaper keeper

Reaction score
I have what seems to be a very picky moto droid. I have only been able to run PE v1.0 without allot of bugs, until I loaded up Snkbitten 2.2.2 last night. So far it is been even more stable and I have had not one issue...so far (knocking on allot of wood right now). I like everything about it, this just might be the one to leave on and forget about all the others!
Great Job!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I will load this cuz of "curiousity" sake but am very Happy w/UDv1/Urban Theme right now. We will see. Hope I read positive feedbacks prior to loading!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I know this is way too early to ask but I have to. Any theme thoughts lurking? Am definitely a theme Guy and despise stock look ..

OP
tcrews

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I know this is way too early to ask but I have to. Any theme thoughts lurking? Am definitely a theme Guy and despise stock look ..

Honestly I'm not a theme'r, haven't used any themes and enjoy the stock look and feel. I've run Simply Stunning and enjoyed what's Chevy has done with his ROM and I've run CyanogenMod and enjoyed their work as well (both SS and CM were 2.1 ROM's at the time). I switched to the leaked Froyo's and then started working on my own. I really started liking the plain, vanilla look so that's why my ROM is.

drousseau99

Reaction score
Great rom! Fast, and I like the simplicity and stockness of it. Any chance of getting custom led colors for each app (like in CM6) and/or having the led notifications even when the screen is on?
The Blink app from the market isn't an option for me because it won't let you choose different colors for gmail and the Email app, which is the main reason I want the different led notification colors.

OP
tcrews

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Always looking for a few tweaks or little things to add. I'll have to look at what is involved in adding a similar feature like CM for the LEDs.

Electrodeath0

Reaction score
Is it supposed to reboot shortly after first installation?

EDIT: Never mind, my battery was on 5% :p

Deodexed

Reaction score
Nice rom been rockin it all day and so far no probs!!!

I have started a Donate page for Tcrews. I want a Snkbitten Samsung Fascinate AOSP Rom! Go here to Donate Donate Deodexed.com

Hopefully you can get it soon and help us out! We are on the #samsung-fascinate channel on irc.freenode.net

Daft-H

Reaction score
very nice, battery life seems pretty good from what ive seen. loving it.