[ROM] Liquid Smooth Updated to 2.8 For Motorola Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sigpic2577558_1.gif

Liquid Smooth has to be one of the fastest, feature rich roms available today. Liquid is based on Stock 4.2.2 and is dedicated to providing users with a smooth and stable experience. It is lightweight, but still packs all of the customization options you have come to expect from a top tier rom. Some custom features include Linaro and Code Aurora Optimization for ultimate performance, customizable lockscreen buttona and sliders, chronus clock widget, customizable hardware and software nav keys, transparent nav bar and status bar, customizable nav ring, navigation bar widget, customizable power widgets, customizable power menu, notification power widget, customizable quick settings panel, status bar mods, theme engine, quiet hours, volume rocker music controls, full rotation, customizable battery and notification light, and much more!

Thanks to developer @Dhacker29 this Rom is available for a whole host of Motorola devices. These devices include Atrix HD, Bionic, D3, D4, PhotonQ's, RAZR's, RAZR HD's, and the RAZR M! You can check out the source link for the downloads below.

Download

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Flashed it - runs okay and has a lot of nice features but it crippled my phone too much with the bugs. The sound settings force closes and none of the notification sounds work. The phone dialpad won't display; kind of hard to use a phone without a dialpad. There's no bootanimation. Just a lot of random issues that make me feel less than comfortable using this ROM

It's a shame; this rom as a lot of potential and awesome features but it's just not usable. :sad-b:

4low4fun

Reaction score
Flashed it - runs okay and has a lot of nice features but it crippled my phone too much with the bugs. The sound settings force closes and none of the notification sounds work. The phone dialpad won't display; kind of hard to use a phone without a dialpad. There's no bootanimation. Just a lot of random issues that make me feel less than comfortable using this ROM

It's a shame; this rom as a lot of potential and awesome features but it's just not usable. :sad-b:

That's odd. The last version worked flawlessly for me.. the only reason I didn't run it as a daily driver was because the hot spot was broken. I use my hot spot daily so that was a deal breaker.. I'd try doing a wipe and reflashing. Did you put it on rom slot 3? Pretty sure this rom is slot 3 specific..

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, for whatever reason, there are no really good 4.2.2 ROMs for this phone yet. I think that the locked bootloader for so long just put it behind the 8 ball. Some are fast, some look slick, but not a single one that I have tried has WORKED as well as the stock Moto ROM. There is always a glitch, a bug, or some feature that you have to give up... just to get 50 points in a benchmark? The update to 4.2.2 was minimal, there wasn't much that it brought to the table, so I wish there were more 4.1.2 based ROMs, where everything would work properly...

RustyRazr

Reaction score
I didn't want to spam this board and figured I'd get more specific answers by posting separately, but here is a link to the problem I'm having.
Basically, I can't download/update anything and each time I reboot the phone it is as though it went through a factory reset...
It really has little to do with the ROM, but I'm wondering if there might be some work around that I don't know about.

Thanks!