[ROM] Liquid Smooth Jelly Bean 2.0 sees more progress with Beta 2 Release!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images
images

The Liquid team is making progress on their build of Jelly Bean for the Galaxy Nexus! This rom is based on Android 4.1.1 and comes preloaded with the Imoseyon Lean Kernel. It is very responsive, slim, and recourse friendly! It is also packed with custom features like 5 lockscreen targets, Center clock and status bar mods, customizable battery icons in navbar, propmodder, Native OverClocking and Performance options, Weather and Calendar on Lockscreen, Power widgets in the Notification drop down menu, notification count in status bar, open recovery support, and much more!

This Rom seems to be one of the most stable around with some of the best battery life as reported by those who have used it. Team Liquid development has always been top notch.

Via Rootzwiki

Last edited by a moderator:

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
I have been running it for a week or so now and I saw a very marked improvement in battery life over the other two jb roms I had tried...I don't know how they managed to get that big an improvement in battery life?, with liquid I'll be at 87% battery still by the end of the day (I use the extended battery) where it would normally be somewhere in the 60% range with the stock rom and the other two jb roms I have tried...amazing!. It has been rock solid too so far....highly recommended:)

WildcatRudy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Wow! Cool they're working on it. I just hope they can eventually port it to the Thunderbolt. The Liquid Smooth Gingerbread AOSP ROM I've loaded on the TBolt is the best one I've tried. I'll get a Galaxy Nexus one of these days, but it will have to wait until the finances improve here, and I decide if I should dump Verizon for Sprint...

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I have been running it for a week or so now and I saw a very marked improvement in battery life over the other two jb roms I had tried...I don't know how they managed to get that big an improvement in battery life?, with liquid I'll be at 87% battery still by the end of the day (I use the extended battery) where it would normally be somewhere in the 60% range with the stock rom and the other two jb roms I have tried...amazing!. It has been rock solid too so far....highly recommended:)

That is crazy good battery life! I may have to take this one for a spin!

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
That is crazy good battery life! I may have to take this one for a spin!

yeah, it surprised me...I've had the droid1 and 2 and tried many roms on both and never saw any noticeable difference in battery life from one rom to the next but I definitely noticed on my gnex when I put liquid on it.

thesandman00

Reaction score
Am I missing something or does the g-apps link in there not work?

EDIT: Nevermind, working now.

armoayjay

Reaction score
Liquid is by far my favorite dev!

I remember there work from my og driod days and having their roms on my dinc too; y'all are AMAZING!!! im going to school for software developing because y'all really inspired me with your work; I loved tech and yall just sparked the fire, lol

I rock a GS3 if yall get a chance plz introduce it with your awesomeness, i hope to see yall as my daily driver !!!!