[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droidx 11/02 - Its Time For A Revolution!

Nope, I installed from Rom Toolbox. The background is similar but not exactly the same. I'll try the linked one and see if that works better.

Finally re-installed using the zip file from this post. That worked. Maybe I got a bad download OTA in Rom Toolbox.

Even running it off of Boot Manager, I am getting way better battery life than that. I used my phone off and on for 3 hours and was at 80%. Try calibrating the battery

Boot Manager

how would you calibrate the battery? I'm seeing a lot of different methods coming up.

Trying to figure out why market myapps is blank. Have wiped/reinstalled several times. Even repartitioned/formatted SD card in case something weird was lingering there.

I have run across two very minor issues so far. The pull down menu edit causes a force stop after selecting ok and the blur email app shuts down during email check. Otherwise I'm loving it! Thanks team Liberty!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I am having the same issue with the pulldown editor causing fc. I went to the properties file through ROM Toolbox and tried to edit the pulldown text but it fails too. I thought it had something to do with permissions. In the ROM Toolbox, I could not find where the fix permissions option is. lol I did find where I could make it fix permissions on boot, so i tried that. After a reboot, the pulldown editor in ROM Toolbox still causes an FC. Any ideas?

Thanks for all the hard work that went into this.

OK, dumb question time...

What does the option on the far right of the notification pull-down area do?
Wifi - Bluetooth - GPS - Data On/Off (airplane mode) - Sound On/Off - ???

Thanks!!

Toggles screen rotation.

Trying to figure out why market myapps is blank. Have wiped/reinstalled several times. Even repartitioned/formatted SD card in case something weird was lingering there.

Having the same issue here. I'm in the middle of a long email conversation with a rep from the Android Market about the issue. They're pretty certain I'm running "unauthorized operating systems". I'm pretty certain I'm going to be ticked if they're doing what I think they're doing.

What are the changes made to 3 rc 1.1? Were the launcher issues remedied?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

No the Launcher appears to be the same. This version has bug fixes and the Liberty Customizer

Boot Manager

the ROM is awesome! but I'm having the same issue I had with Liberty 2.0.1 :( my screen doesn't really turn off...I'll turn off the screen...but it seems to stay lit up still, like it's faint but noticeable, which is why I left Liberty the first time!!! Anyone know if this is a glitch or is it just my phone. I've flashed so many ROMs and Liberty's the only one that does it.

the ROM is awesome! but I'm having the same issue I had with Liberty 2.0.1 :( my screen doesn't really turn off...I'll turn off the screen...but it seems to stay lit up still, like it's faint but noticeable, which is why I left Liberty the first time!!! Anyone know if this is a glitch or is it just my phone. I've flashed so many ROMs and Liberty's the only one that does it.

My wife's stock Droid X did this. I never noticed it on mine in Liberty 1.0 or 1.5, or now on Liberty 3. Sorry; I know that doesn't answer your question. YMMV and all that.

Last edited:
I haven't noticed anything like that

Boot Manager

I just noticed that earlier this week on my Droid X running Liberty .9. It has done it before also so it isn't just you. I have not noticed it yet in v 3.

When I had this happen before I found the easiest workaround was to log into the market from a computer and install my apps from there. The market seemed to know me snd still had my app library, but the phone wouldn't grab it on its own.

When I had this happen before I found the easiest workaround was to log into the market from a computer and install my apps from there. The market seemed to know me snd still had my app library, but the phone wouldn't grab it on its own.

But what about updates? And did the problem eventually solve itself, or are you left like that for-evars? :blink:

Back