[ROM] Incredibly Re-Engineered v2.3 [02-8-11] Fast, Beautiful, and Simply Magnificent

alowe17

Reaction score
you need to upgrade your hboot. or after the error just reboot the system and it should load up..[/QUOTE]

Im currently running hboot 0.92 is there something more new? If so how can I upgrade it?

Sent from my LiquidMetal using DroidForums App

alowe17

Reaction score
Wow thank you so much chingy!! You were right after that error message came up I rebooted and its working great. Thank you so much and I've been using it for a few hours and it is by far the fastest Rom I have tried!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

rjs987

Reaction score
I am new to the Dinc but have a rooted Droid X.
I just rooted following the instructions (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ow-root-stock-2-2-using-unrevoked-3-32-a.html) everything went well. When it was over i was in clockworkmod recovery. As i was going to make a backup i went into Hboot and still see S-ON. However, i have the superuser icon in my app drawer. Anyone have any ideas? i have made a backup fine and just tried to flash this rom thru clockwork recovery, i wiped data, cache and delvk cach and flash the rom. It said the process was complete so i rebooted. Waited over 10 min on HTC bootup screen and nothing. Pulled battery waited again and nothing. I just reflashed the back i made but i was wondering why this was happening. Im on Hboot .92

OmarL

Reaction score
First time user here...

I rooted with out issue, then installed Titaniun, then ROM Manager, which had me update CWM to 3.0.0.5, big mistake! Now I can't install the Incredibly Re-Engineered ROM, bummer. I've looked around and can't find a way to downgrade back to 2.5.1.2, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

jguffain

Reaction score
I did the same. Open ROM manager, at the bottom should b an option to install previous versions.

rjs987

Reaction score
How do you know CWM 3.0.0.5 will not work with this rom. In the OP it doesn't say anything about CWM version needed.

OmarL

Reaction score
I did the same. Open ROM manager, at the bottom should b an option to install previous versions.

I tried but only versions 3.0.0.8, 3.0.0.7, 3.0.0.6, and 3.0.0.5 are listed :/

rjs987

Reaction score

Halfrican

Reaction score
Clockwork 3.0

Every time I try to flash this beautiful looking rom, clockwork wont let me. Says something is wrong with the scripting for the new 3.0. Can you help me?

OmarL

Reaction score
Every time I try to flash this beautiful looking rom, clockwork wont let me. Says something is wrong with the scripting for the new 3.0. Can you help me?

sounds like the same problem i'm having... look a few posts up, maybe they will work for you.

Tunacan75

Reaction score
Google Maps Error

Anyone else having a problem with updating google maps? I get a package file was not signed correctly error.

jguffain

Reaction score
Yes, I am having the same problem

rjs987

Reaction score

sounds like the same problem i'm having... look a few posts up, maybe they will work for you.

Omar did you try the strategy in the link i provided? It shows you how to downgrade with out using rom manger and someone even posted the file that is needed.

rjs987

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with updating google maps? I get a package file was not signed correctly error.

Tunacan go into settings/applications/manage applications find google maps and uninstall it from there. Then go to the market and download google maps. That should solve your issue.