[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.1 - 11.13.2010 - Generic Android

razorloves

Reaction score
running smooth! just wondering the dx kb add on does?
the android keyboard is installed with this rom. the dx kb zip in the addon folder is the multitouch keyboard
I am wondering the same about the kb add on. Anyone? Plus, I can't get mvnet.apk to install?? This is a big one for me
i think the mynet app depends on some blur framework, just like the fmradio app. So it probably wont work on Fission. I've seen plenty reports of it not working on previous versions of fission, but dont know about fission 2.1. I'll probably try it later on tonight.

You can use Wireless Tether. It works fine for me and others on fission, unless you need infrastructure mode. You can get it here Downloads - android-wifi-tether - Project Hosting on Google Code

Last edited:

jgmarz

Reaction score
Gmail

Loaded this rom and love it but it's not syncing gmail. Is there a fix out?

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
running smooth! just wondering the dx kb add on does?
the android keyboard is installed with this rom. the dx kb zip in the addon folder is the multitouch keyboard
I am wondering the same about the kb add on. Anyone? Plus, I can't get mvnet.apk to install?? This is a big one for me
i think the mynet app depends on some blur framework, just like the fmradio app. So it probably wont work on Fission. I've seen plenty reports of it not working on previous versions of fission, but dont know about fission 2.1. I'll probably try it later on tonight.

You can use Wireless Tether. It works fine for me and others on fission, unless you need infrastructure mode. You can get it here Downloads - android-wifi-tether - Project Hosting on Google Code

If you download the TBH app and install the Verizon WiFit Tether fix (unlimited wifi tether) then the 3G hotspot will work. You need the one signed for Fission rom for it to work. If you need it, let me know and I can post it :D

DThomp

Reaction score
Angdroid please post it. I bought team black hat and didnt see one signed for Fission.

millbean

Reaction score
Running with black preview black bar at 1.3 ghz . Best my dx has ran so far

Raziel36

Reaction score
Installed last night, blazing fast stock, but I went ahead an overclocked using jrummy's overclock app. At 1.45Ghz ULV, this is by far the best ROM so far. I've also noticed that, when killing apps with ATK, I consistently keep around 200-230MB of memory free, whereas all the other ROMs would slowly leak memory to where I would only get 115MB or so free using ATK. I love this setup.. keep up the good work!

Orio

Reaction score
Have loaded and running Vanilla 2.1 and its great. I loaded up the Black out theme which is very well done also, but I sorta like this rom better without the theme. Is there any way I can just remove the theme without having to start all over? Thanks...

Raziel36

Reaction score
Big issue. I posted it on your code page, as well. Bluetooth will not turn on, just continues to say it's turning on. I use a BT headset all the time. Is there a fix for this??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dfitz

Reaction score
Have loaded and running Vanilla 2.1 and its great. I loaded up the Black out theme which is very well done also, but I sorta like this rom better without the theme. Is there any way I can just remove the theme without having to start all over? Thanks...

Install one of the frameworks (with percentages or without) in the /sdcard/Fission/Add_On with bootstrapper...

the files should be called Vanilla_framework.9.DX.10percent.zip or Vanilla_framework.9.DX.zip depending on which you decide.

EDIT***This will only fix the framework-res.apk (notification bar & its icons). I noticed that this theme also modified apps. You will have to reflash 2.1 to get completely un-themed. This is why you should do a nandroid backup before flashing themes!

Last edited: