[ROM]Droid2 Global - Stock ROM- Deodex, Busybox & Root

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pretty sure trying to insure a phone that has been rooted wouldn't work. You also voided your warranty by rooting too unfortunately.

DroidForums junkie!

strandedhuman

Reaction score
If I can get another verizon phone, I can use that in the meantime while I wait for a sbf?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I think that's your only option.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rooting and flashing are risky...especially on the phones with locked bootloaders. As time goes by, you'll see more devs push out ROMs for your phone. I usually hang back for a few to see what issues are reported before I flash anything.

HA damn! This was not worth it...

DroidForums junkie!

strandedhuman

Reaction score
If I get another phone tomorrow, how do I activate it? I call verizon and tell them I want to use another phone?

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
In the menu I see...reboot system now, apply sdcard:update.zip, wipe data/factory reset, and wipe cache partition. Should I do the factory reset or the cache partition?

if you can get back into this menu hit the partition option should have a mount usb option in it hit that download another droid2 rom rename update.zip and then install from the main menu update.zip

pick a new rom from here

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-roms/87309-list-all-working-d2-roms.html

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I believe from stock recovery they would have to be signed by motorola no? If it works than ya I knew that all along and this was all an elaborate test...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
In the menu I see...reboot system now, apply sdcard:update.zip, wipe data/factory reset, and wipe cache partition. Should I do the factory reset or the cache partition?

if you can get back into this menu hit the partition option should have a mount usb option in it hit that download another droid2 rom rename update.zip and then install from the main menu update.zip

pick a new rom from here

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-roms/87309-list-all-working-d2-roms.html

scratch this bro didnt realize you had a d2 global my bad :(