[ROM]Droid2 Global - Stock ROM- Deodex, Busybox & Root

cg735

Reaction score
stranded human... the same exact thing happened to me. i called vzw, had them send me a new phone, i sent mine back and am hoping for the best, i.e. they wont notice and charge me 600

strandedhuman

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I went out and got a mini sim adapter. I can now copy over the rom that worked before on my phone. The problem is that when I try to load it from recovery it says "signature verification failed".

Any ideas?

strandedhuman

Reaction score
Ok well... I'm gonna have to wait for the SBF. Gonna get a temporary verizon phoneand use that for now.

***Fox***

Reaction score
You can try telling them you lost your phone, ask if they can hook you up with a loaner phone until you can find yours. They are usually pretty cool and will do that. Hopefully the sbf drops in the meantime. Hope that helps.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

strandedhuman

Reaction score
I got a Droid X to use for now. God this phone is HUGE!!!!

Hopefully the sfb comes out soon for the global. I miss the keyboard already.

strandedhuman

gius3ppe

Reaction score
*bump* any word on a SBF file coming out for D2G?

I want to root this phone up and start customizing but I do not want to do it until I know I have a good sbf file.. just in case.

Hope all worked out for you stranded.

Happy Holidays!

Giuseppe

tebower

Reaction score
I am fairly certain that if a D2 Global .sbf was obtained, we would hear about it on all the blogs.

aDroidman

Reaction score
where is the download? I click the link in the OP and it takes me to Fission. I can not find the stock or the Fission ROM. I would prefer to have the Stock ROM because I want to customize it to my liking.