[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
My sbf went fine. No issue at all.

As for the baseband thing, I was on liberty gb before, did the tbh all in one installer to cm7 (which gave me a radio error in cw. I ignored it and all went fine (I was on cm7 baseband 10) up until build 28 (this morning). It was only after I sbfd that it went back to 07

CM74D2

Crap what happened? Why did you sbf? I went straight to 28 yest and went without a hitch from miui? Is there something I should know??

CM7 Come and get you some freedom!!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
My sbf went fine. No issue at all.

As for the baseband thing, I was on liberty gb before, did the tbh all in one installer to cm7 (which gave me a radio error in cw. I ignored it and all went fine (I was on cm7 baseband 10) up until build 28 (this morning). It was only after I sbfd that it went back to 07

CM74D2

Crap what happened? Why did you sbf? I went straight to 28 yest and went without a hitch from miui? Is there something I should know??

Disregard! I was lazy... I went a page back and got my answer! Lol But I didn't have any prob bro.. think it may be all the tweaks??

DiddyKong

Reaction score
Just installed build 29 and everything is running smoothly. No need to wipe data. But I haven't noticed any differences yet between builds.

Sent from my DROID2 CM7

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nah, I only use imoseyon and a ram script. Not sure why. It was a painless sbf and I'm back up now.

CM74D2

Nosdroidamus

Reaction score
I don't know what happened, but I was actually having the best battery life I've ever had on the 07/20/2011 nightly. I had D2 undervolted, Imoseyon tweak, and Ultimate Juice. I would last a good 20 with my normal use....EASY. Since I've updated to 07/27/2011 build, battery life has been abysmal, and my wifi gives an error. The only thing that changed was the addition of the V6 supercharger script and the 3G script. Could these two be the culprits and has anyone else seen any results such as these? I'm considering sbf'ing and starting fresh once I get home.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just installed build 29 and everything is running smoothly. No need to wipe data. But I haven't noticed any differences yet between builds.

Sent from my DROID2 CM7

http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=cdma_droid2

Most of the changes are behind the scenes. Here's the changelog. Bookmark it.

CM74D2

Yip yip! 29 is Rockin brother! I'm staying away from those tweaks! Lol by the way the file for uncapping throttle is called DXC throttle modder.zip and it works flawlessly for me in the past but haven't tried it on 2nd init yet! Maybe I can send it to you ..send me a text as I lost your number on a reset data lmbo AGAIN! LOL

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

andrewqueen

Reaction score
I have an issue for build 29, I've been running it for a couple hours and I noticed that all of my apps in the market are gone, I've tried rebooting but that didn't help, any ideas?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whenever this happens to me, I just wait. They usually sync up within half a day or so. Give it some time and ill bet they show up soon enough

CM74D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whenever this happens to me, I just wait. They usually sync up within half a day or so. Give it some time and ill bet they show up soon enough

CM74D2

Idopa you want the throttle zip?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

CM74D2

Idopa you want the throttle zip?

Oooops sorry dudes...I totally stole the thread a moment.. deepest apologies...thank you