Roaming indicator flashing. HELP!!

superglen99

Reaction score
okay I have a droid running cyanogen 5.0.5.6 Bekit Kernal 1Ghz with flavored ice theme. Last night I tried to use metamorph and pulldown editor to change the verizon wirless in the pulldown menu. It seemed to go well but didn't. It prompted me to restart like usual which I did. When I restarted the text had not changed and now it says roaming indicator flashing in the notification bar when I pull it down and the little black triangle flashes in the notification bar all day. I have done *228, *842 battery pull, verizon tech support and no help with any of those. Do you droid masters have any way to get rid of roaming? No I am not near any non-us border. I am in the same spot I have been all my life and never had roaming so its very strange. HELP!!

OP
superglen99

superglen99

Reaction score
Fixed it. Tried pulldown editor again and it worked. This makes no sense that anything with pulldown edtor would affect roaming, go figure

Reaction score
I have the same problem ever since i bought my droid my notification panel has been blank until i installed cyanogenmod i have tried pulldown editor but it never works i have tried manually changing the text in the file using a HEX editor but to no avail.

Now that little triangle that u have. I had that on my droid also just before i flashed it to work on my local carrier out here in Jamaica. When i brought it in they told me that they could not program it because they cannot update the PRL they told me that that little triangle means u need to update your PRL i know *228 should program your PRL or you may have to change it manually or maybe your phone just requires re-activation

Rayazar

Reaction score
Also Similar Problem

I have a rooted Droid 2 Global, no fancy mods. I installed Jrummy's Root Tools, and enabled the pulldown text editor. I rebooted it like it asked, and when it finished, my roaming indicator is flashing, even though I'm 100% positive that I am not roaming. Looking in Phone Info in Root Tools says that I am not roaming, yet the indicator is still on, and honestly, it bugs the crap out of me. I've tried changing the pull down text a few times as superglen had down, but it still doesn't get rid of it. Can anyone help here? How can I disable the Root Tools pulldown text editor? Thanks a lot.