Roaming indicator flashing

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Please help me out!!

Okay, im running fission 2.4.3 and I used jrummys root tools app to change the "verizon wireless" banner in drop down from notification. Upoin reboot it now says roaming indicator flashing, please help!

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

volsfan1965

Reaction score
I did the same thing and the only way I found to fix it was to go to back up that I made when I rooted my phone.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Did you get this fixed.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I did the same thing and got the same text in my pulldown.
All you have to do is reflash (in cloclwork mod) whatever rom you were on. No need to wipe data or cache. I was running fenom so I just reflashed the zip and it returned pulldown to saying Verizon Wireless. If you we're running fission just flash it again. It will fix it.
After you changed the pulldown in root tools and rebooted did it change your wallpaper?

OP
slimpirudude

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I did the same thing and got the same text in my pulldown.
All you have to do is reflash (in cloclwork mod) whatever rom you were on. No need to wipe data or cache. I was running fenom so I just reflashed the zip and it returned pulldown to saying Verizon Wireless. If you we're running fission just flash it again. It will fix it.
After you changed the pulldown in root tools and rebooted did it change your wallpaper?

Gotcha. I used frm to reinstall fission 2.4.3 and its back to verizon wireless. Glad it worked. Thanks for the help. Now I have to reflash all my icons and my black theme though. Is it possible for me to flash all these themes I see? Do they work good with the global and fission?