Rezound Wired Tethering

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Hey everybody.... I recently got an Asus Transformer Prime Tf700 tablet... I would love to connect to my Rezound (unrooted running ICS 4.0 ?) to use tablet while on the road... I am wondering if there is anything that I can use WITHOUT ROOT for a tethering app... I am not apposed to rooting, just trying NOT to... I can not even connect bluetooth without the BIG RED sticking their pop up saying I can't without paying... I am unlimited...

Thanks,

Blownfuse

Snoking

Reaction score
PDANET Tablet! And USB cable. My Acer has a full size USB port. You can Bluetooth to Foxfi but I had Gmail sync issues. I just gave up and paid for Verizon WiFi tethering that works great. Chris

kenzo33

Reaction score
I also have a Rezound and Asus Transformer. You have good taste in your choices! I use easytether Pro to tether my Transformer. It does not require root, only costs $9 and it beats paying Verizon every month. App works great I have never had an issue.

Kenzo

OP
blownfuse25

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Kenzo thanks... Which one do you use for the Transformer prime ? Can't seem to get it to work. Do you have to install anything on the Transformer prime tablet ?

OP
blownfuse25

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Well... Apparently Easy tether won't work according to the developers.... So now back up and punt...

Snoking

Reaction score
So PDANET on the phone and PDANET TABLET does not work?

Snoking

Reaction score
Well PDANET TABLET does not do USB tethering. Maybe that is why I gave up and paid VZW. SORRY Chris

OP
blownfuse25

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Ahhhh.... But I have a docking station.. or PDA net doesn't ?

Snoking

Reaction score
I searched for awhile and it sill looks like there is no tablet app to connect to an android smart phone. Hello developers! Chris

OP
blownfuse25

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Thanks Snoking.... Hopefully someone can help us with this soon....