FoxFi for Rezound

trackman1

Reaction score
so SHAK3r.....you can connect to a hot spot ie Dunkin Donuts with FoxFi??.....please explain

Last edited:

Snoking

Reaction score
trackman1 said:
so SHAK3r.....you can connect to a hot spot ie Dunkin Donuts with FoxFi??.....please explain

For connecting the phone to hot spots one uses the native WiFi. We are talking about creating a hot spot with the phone so that a laptop or hopefully a tablet can connect to the internet via the phone.

trackman1

Reaction score
ok thanks for eplaining ..I was not aware of that.........so basically there is no way to connect to free wi-fi hotspots..unless you pay?????

SHAK3R

Reaction score
trackman1 said:
ok thanks for eplaining ..I was not aware of that.........so basically there is no way to connect to free wi-fi hotspots..unless you pay?????

If its a free wifi hotspot why would you have to pay. Your question isn't making sense.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums

trackman1

Reaction score
sorry i think i am not explaining it correctly....what I mean what feature/app if any??...do I use to connect to an open connection to get the free wifi??.....

Snoking

Reaction score
trackman1 said:
sorry i think i am not explaining correctly....what I mean what feature/app if any??...do I use to connect to an open connection to get the free wifi??.....

WiFi that is built into the Rezound. SETTINGS, wiresless & networks.

trackman1

Reaction score
thank you for your time and patience...i appreciate it........so there is no need to d/l any other app?

Snoking

Reaction score
trackman1 said:
thank you for your time and patience...i appreciate it........so there is no need to d/l any other app?

That is correct. Phone has WiFi native to it, radios and code.