Revolution vs tb

holla420

Reaction score
I will be getting my htc tb Tuesday and was wondering if this is better than the lg revo.I liked the revo but been having issues w/it.I know the tb has issues as well.just trying to see if I should comment to this phone or go back to the revo.thanks for anyone who replies to this

Sent from my VS910 4G

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
With the TB it honestly will depend on the device and the area you are in. For whatever reason there are a lot of good running devices and a lot of bad running devices.
I myself am on my 4th device and this last one I just received is just as bad! Need to root it and make it bearable again!
Good luck! It can be a great device I wish ya the best if you decide on getting it!

***If you are a person that roots your phone. Go with Das BAMF, they are amazing developers and have done some awesome things with this device!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
holla420

holla420

Reaction score
I want to thank u for helping me w/my decision I think I'm gonna go w/the tb.I will be rooting my phone so I hope its not that hard to do.once again ty guys for ur replies

Sent from my VS910 4G

OP
holla420

holla420

Reaction score
I will give that one a shot also the bamf.was reading up on it seems to be a good one

Sent from my VS910 4G

slimpirudude

Reaction score
On my Droid I used z4root to root, what is easiest method to root and unroot the bolt? One other question with regards to that, is Motorola uses rsdlite and .sbf file, what is the equivalent? Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
Become a member at thunderbolt forums.net . It is a great forum with a lot of helpful people! They have an entire section to teach you how to root your TB. They also have a dedicated TB rescue squad in case of emergencies! Also YouTube NAt3mils . He has fantastic videos of rooting and placing roms, kernels, radios etc on your phone (tb specific)!
Good luck! If you get lost along the way and need some direction, just shoot me a PM and I will see if I can get you on the right path!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
holla420

holla420

Reaction score
Ty slim and wonmotyme if I have any problems rooting I will pm u and thank you for that site going there now

Sent from my VS910 4G

305rev305

Reaction score
Make sure you get the extended battery... I didn't until months later and I regret I didn't sooner. It will last you a whole day!

OP
holla420

holla420

Reaction score
Yea I am 26bucks for the extended battery.my thing is will I get the normal battery plus the extended or just the extended.I would be getting the battery a day after I get my phone

Sent from my VS910 4G

OP
holla420

holla420

Reaction score
Update...I got my tb today and I'm liking it already much better than the revolution and its not even rooted yet.and idk how bad the normal battery life was but I got the extended battery and been playing on this phone for about 4 hours and still fill.