Returning to Stock ROM?

Zivia

Reaction score
Okay I'm new with this stuff so please bear with me. I've been using DroidTh3ory's RAZRX v1.0 ROM and I really like it but for some reason I can't update my system when I'm using this ROM. I don't know if it is supposed to be this way and I need to restore back to my stock backup to update or if something else is causing the problem. Also when I try to revert to my stock backup the Safestrap log says "Checking MD5 sums..." then "MD5 mismatch" and aborts the restore. What is going on here?

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Okay I'm new with this stuff so please bear with me. I've been using DroidTh3ory's RAZRX v1.0 ROM and I really like it but for some reason I can't update my system when I'm using this ROM. I don't know if it is supposed to be this way and I need to restore back to my stock backup to update or if something else is causing the problem. Also when I try to revert to my stock backup the Safestrap log says "Checking MD5 sums..." then "MD5 mismatch" and aborts the restore. What is going on here?

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-hacks/198379-updated-droid-razr-utility-windows.html

This will cure all your problems. Download the motorola drivers and install, then download the utility that includes the Fastboot file and run the utility. Choose option 1 and it will do a full restore of your phone. Just make sure to follow the utility's instructions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited: