all md5 sums are wrong

shanimal92

Reaction score
Every single rom i have downloaded today has had mismatched md5 sums. I even switched browsers and restored back to stock and a earlier version ofbny current rom. Anyone else having this issue?

GoBears

Reaction score
Not here. I just downloaded and flashed axiom 2.3 and the checksum was right on. I haven't had a bad one yet.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
Grrrrr!!! Lol. I want to flash that sooo bad but non of the sums add up.

GoBears

Reaction score
Damn, try a mirror off of Rootz. That's where I got it. By the way it's FN awesome too!

GoBears

Reaction score
Want me to upload it to my Dropbox and pm ya a link? It'll take a while though. You using computer to DL or phone browser?

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
I have been downloading it from rootzwiki: ( that would be awesome if you good upload to drop box for me! I am downloading on a phone since I'm visiting family and I left my computer at home.

GoBears

Reaction score
Ok bro it's uploading now. Saying 30mins to complete. I'll pm ya the link when it's done.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
Thank you, downloading now. I was reflashing to see if it was my rom.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
Ugh... totally different sum. This is ridiculous:mad:. I don't know what the hell is going on

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Ugh... totally different sum. This is ridiculous:mad:. I don't know what the hell is going on

What are you using to check the md5sums?

What are you using to download them, just the android browser? Have you tried using a PC and transferring them over?

Do the filesizes line up at least?

Are you able to open the zip files in an android app, or does it say "invalid zip"?

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
What are you using to check the md5sums?

What are you using to download them, just the android browser? Have you tried using a PC and transferring them over?

Do the filesizes line up at least?

Are you able to open the zip files in an android app, or does it say "invalid zip"?

I was using stock browser, browser +, and Mx browser. I don't have a computer right now so I was downloading on my phone. The file size were all the same and I could open them. I downloaded one on 3g and it worked. For some reason I can't download the roms on 4g, just 3g.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was using stock browser, browser +, and Mx browser. I don't have a computer right now so I was downloading on my phone. The file size were all the same and I could open them. I downloaded one on 3g and it worked. For some reason I can't download the roms on 4g, just 3g.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Yeah, how are you checking the sums? The best and easiest way is in terminal emulator
md5sum /(location of downloaded zip)

Supercharged tweaked Miui.us
Primes deprimed kernel @ 1.2GHz w/ customized kickasskernel tweaks and 3g turbocharger
19.9 linpack score
1921 quadrant score
Zoom zoom ;)