Return!!!

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
I sent vzw an email bout all the trouble im havin with my incredible and the fact that i cant return to the store due to no stock of the phone ....they told me to go to where i purchased the phone and have the call them and return the phone for a devise of my choice....On the release date of the X i will be returning my incredible.!!! i cant wait to own a Motorola again!!!

Last edited:
OP
BigE"s DROID

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
I've had it since release day...returned 1 the first day for connection problems and the 1 I have now has connection issues and reboot all the time...I also got 1 for my wife and hers is perfect no problems...I loved my MOTO and hope theX is just as Badass!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like I say, if it doesn't say Motorola it ain't a Droid.

Cuz97

Reaction score
Just make sure that customer service notated your account cuz if not they won't honor it. I once had a lady come in multiple times with her Palm Treo and was replaced over 3 times with different issues all within warranty. Got on the phone with customer service and we both spoke with them and said she can ANY phone of equal or lesser value (full retail was $500+). the lady decided she wanted to do some research on the phones and 2 days later decided to call back and got the shaft cuz the rep never remarked the account

macatk89

Reaction score
i need to make one of these nifty little appointments... apparently my store is so new that their number isn't online yet... damn.