returning the x

Yodes

Reaction score
the htc incredible is the worst. Droid and Droid X better

This sounds like some one butt-hurt over the incredible. Probably got a droid a few days before the incredible came out. Now they feel cheated and have made the incredible their sworn enemy.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Immolate

Reaction score
this is my third day with the x and i have no clue what i plan on doing...i want froyo to come soon so i can see what the x will really be like and i also want to see the droid 2..i know the batteries on these phones are going to be worse than normal phones but wow...i was expecting it to be bad but i had no clue it would be this bad...

To use a bit of a metaphor, your phone thinks your battery is a foot long, but in actuality, it's three feet long. You have to show your phone where the far end of the battery is. You do this by draining it down. Try it. Research it. I can provide links if you can't find the authoritative advice.

My phone is on power saver. I'm not a heavy talker, but do some moderate texting with my kids and coworkers. Take a look. Battery status shows 70%. Look at the time since unplugged.

View attachment 12673

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...i know all about the battery stuff and i did that right away...let the battery drain till the phone shut off while usin it and then let it fully charge...i actually did it the second day to....one thing i payer attention to today...in battery use on my phone earlier it showed display around 90 something percent which is no suprise...well since i unplugged my phone today i have not made any calls just testing and gettin some apps and stuff...so when i click on display and it shows how long my display has been on total...isn't that showing exactly how long my battery lasted while usuing my phone with the screen on??? It was a little over 2 hours...is a little over two hours of use (with screen on. No calls) normal for this phone?

LunaImages

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...i know all about the battery stuff and i did that right away...let the battery drain till the phone shut off while usin it and then let it fully charge...i actually did it the second day to....one thing i payer attention to today...in battery use on my phone earlier it showed display around 90 something percent which is no suprise...well since i unplugged my phone today i have not made any calls just testing and gettin some apps and stuff...so when i click on display and it shows how long my display has been on total...isn't that showing exactly how long my battery lasted while usuing my phone with the screen on??? It was a little over 2 hours...is a little over two hours of use (with screen on. No calls) normal for this phone?

How many social networking widgets do you have running on your home screens? Do you have GPS locating turned on? Auto brightness on your screen? And stop using that task killer so much.

I had the same problems. I did a full reset on my phone, didn't load my phone with a billion apps I'll never use, stopped using a task killer, and destroyed all the constantly-updating social networking widgets.

I use my phone heavily, and after a full day, I'm at 40% charge. This phone's life is miles better than my BB Storm 1. The bad battery is more than likely user error.

Kandiru

Reaction score
Me Droid Zombie Convert Addict.

Droid says, Kandiru does!

Me hooked on Android!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

I love it, i love it, best thing since computers!

soba1

Reaction score
I will say that when I shoot I ramp up the saturation on my camera to the max. But according to the pros who do this stuff for a living
the X is closer to true saturation. I am going to paste the link
and you can search the site to find where it list the screen comparisons
on gives the review.....
DisplayMate Site Map