Restore question

soccer568

Reaction score
Alright I lost my pics on my droid because this stupid software I had deleted it for some reason. If I restore to a time when I had my pics will they be there?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright I lost my pics on my droid because this stupid software I had deleted it for some reason. If I restore to a time when I had my pics will they be there?

I doubt anyone understands what you are asking without

1. Telling us what software deleted your pictures off the SD card (because the only way I know how to do it is to remove them yourself).

2. How are you going to restore to a time when your pics were on your phone? This isn't a microsoft computer. And chances are that if they aren't on your SD card now, you won't get them back later.

erikfig

Reaction score
Pictures are saved in your sd not your phone. If you deleted them from the sd theres no way you will get them back again. Sorry. The Droid is not a PC or a camera. If you really needs your pictures and files stored on your phone, consider doing an sd backup to your pc every now and then, that what i do.

OP
S

soccer568

Reaction score
Alright thanks and the software I had was called lexmark fast pics and for some reason when I was transferring the photos to my pc it had a malfunction or something and erased all my pics